Reviews for Minority
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
In its own right, this was very clever, specifically the last sentence. Great piece here.
Lethally-Deadly chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I laughed way too hard at this XD
It was so perfect in its own way. You hit the nail right on the head with Raph's vocab. He was so on point. I found it crude and very casual, but overall it was a really nice piece of work! I like reading TMNT one-shots that aren't smut/lemon fics and don't result in one of them dying. I rather enjoyed the humorous turn you took in this fic!
Keep writing!

Cheers!
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
What about Mikey?
beautiful-sadness chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hey Raph missed Mikey! But whatever, I like the drabble, and having seen pictures of the guys like humans, I always imagine Raph as black. Don't know why.
No More Love chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Lmao wow that was different
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
interesting story. i like to read about their colour tones. but how come mikey isn't mentioned?
timme chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
hmm...i dunno how you got donnie as the ugly one; most people say otherwise. would have been interesting to get mikey into this. he's so blonde everywhere. :) I never saw raph as black, even though he has the darkest green shade. gorgeous color though; like a forest after rain.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very interesting thoughts here and quite a unique subject for our four boys. Well, three, since Mikey's a no-go in here. But still, lovely little idea!
JustSomeWanker chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
"Because we're all fucking turtles."

I couldn't help but laugh at that.
littleann84 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This is very interesting. I'll admit, I cracked up during the "I called Leo a privileged white boy" part. Nice work overall _

But Don isn't ugly!
morning sun chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love it when writers touch on race; it’s like treading into shark infested waters. Danger zone.

This was very good though. Some may consider it a bit of a racial profile, but I think maybe you meant for it to be that way. And Raph would be the one who'd be thinking all this. Butthead. :)

I like it. It’s not the typical TMNT one shot, but that’s actually quite refreshing. Well done.
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Ok.
princessebee chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
controversial, unique, intriguing and fabulous!
ducky76 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Short, but interesting. Seems very much like something Raph might ponder, and the attitude is certainly 100% Raph. That last line was perfect, because Raph really does seem to seclude himself from his brothers, feeling out of place and outnumbered.

Hm... I wonder what race Raph would have assigned to Mikey?
VAwitch chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
While on the one hand, the generalities are a little offensive, you/Raph have a point.

And the last line