Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Lord of Foxes
Ntraveler chapter 9 . 2h
Antonio Banderas Desperado match
bravo bravo great story 10 out of 10
mohamed ali 02 chapter 2 . 4/29
I didn't see kenpachi being the spirit
Dragon king chapter 13 . 4/21
That was good even when you put my favorite characters in the story
Sonderistic chapter 9 . 4/15
I think you are incapable of writing Naruto fanfics with only one female.
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 13 . 4/9
Another Fantastic Story.
suicidalkiller chapter 13 . 3/21
One of the best naruto fics I have read love it
ironboy32 chapter 2 . 3/18
kohona dude? really? maybe go through the story and fix that, it's really annoying
HopelessDarkness chapter 13 . 3/12
I can't say I love the polygamy but it is your story and I love it :) especially the amount of people bashing are going on :)
kiryuu9029 chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow, Naruto turned from Hyperactive to Contemplative in an instant and he didn't even take more than a few shouts and some mindless destruction to calm himself down. Also the pain of betrayal would have kept him seething and a hell of a lot more volatile. You should also note that Naruto has no respect whatsoever towards authority. He would rather respect someone who has earned it. I can't read this anymore. It's like you put an OC in the middle of his conversation with the kyuubi and removed all the traits which made him Naruto. (Note: Naruto would have undoubtedly go through denial).
Ex: Kakashi shoves the chidori through Naruto's heart.
"Die Demon!"KakashiGasp*B-but why!?"Naruto(Please avoid excessive stuttering.)(Please avoid too much dialogue in a serious situation because it totally kills the mood.)
etc. etc.
CripSan chapter 1 . 1/21
I have one question. What the fuck is kit?
ddentler21 chapter 13 . 1/9
Hell yeah what a great story. You managed to fit in a good plot, badass characters, a non-"nice guy" Naruto, and a dead Sakura.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Ok seriously
WHERE THE HECK DOES THE NAME ARASHI COME FROM?!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
This is not at all how the Sharingan came to be canonically
halo4hire chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
I'm not gonna lie. At the very beginning, it straight up blew. Grammar errors all over the place, such as bit not limited too, wrong tenses and constantly using 'by' instead of 'my' or vice versa. Simple things that a good proof reading could fix. HOWEVER it still presented a good bit of character development and as it progresses, the writing style became more fluid and evened out. Great story with just the right mixture of humor to keep the darl and gritty from being boring. Not many dark Naruto stories have that it seems. Thanks for an entertaining story!
2,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »