Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Lord of Foxes
nenad97 chapter 13 . 3/6
goooood
Gokussdesetsuno45 chapter 1 . 3/1
Let's see something, you little asshole, do you ever have even read the manga? (Whereas if you even read anything but erotic fantasies about other authors fucking a fictitious character with giant tits). Kakashi is completely Out of character, in every sense of the word; he never presented such favoritism with Sasuke in the manga. No, it has nothing to do with that he said that 'Sasuke looked like him', on the other hand, if your tiny brain can process information to take to a rational result, the reason we concentrated on it's because Naruto was prodigious, idiot, to say that at that moment was to confront a Jinchûriki; also Naruto knew already wipe his ass on his own, he could train alone without any problem.

In addition, imbecile, Kakashi himself told him to train at your own Naruto same shown in training, before meeting Kakashi. So you can grab that little argument about Kakashi yours and shove it up your ass completely without vaseline.

Sasuke is stronger but has nothing to do with the stupid argument that asshole delayed trains Kakashi because he favors him. No, idiot moron brainless, he is strong because it trains like a lunatic, of course you obviously do not know the definition of it, because your fucking self insert basically no trains nor a fuck and all its powers are delivered on a silver platter, by so, do not know it's hard work as shown by characters like Sasuke and Rock Lee.

And Sakura, what you did to sully her development as a character is a colossal example of immaturity. Although Sakura haters you are a condensed copy of idiocy, and the worship of a character who has not done anything at any point in the manga (you know who I mean, the secondary of the most simplistic couple Naruto, Hime sama-chan-kun). I will only say that Sakura is miles better than your whores, why? Because she has a reason to act, she has a motive to progress, she struggled to get to where he is in the manga because she has something or better said a lot of thigs: Self-improvement, kindness, attachment, love and affection are called, something that all your whores do not have. She is not perfect, is flawed, because she sweats and strives to reach Naruto and Sasuke, that's her goal, and that is precisely what your whores do not have a goal, and and total lack of effort, all of them are Mary Sues.

And Naruto, who by far suffered the worst kind of slaughter by your hand. You took the original Naruto, that little boy who was like a ball of lovely sunshine and you transformed into a Gary Stu sociopath. At least you had the decency not to call him Naruto, because that bastard should not be called like him. Naruto was the best example of how friendship can turn a wounded heart, into one full of goodness and kindness. Above, also took part in how one can overcome revenge and put it aside completely as happened during the battle against Pain. Everything that makes your sociopathic protagonist is certainly a contrast to Naruto. Why? Because you want to make it look like an amazing character, of course, only for you and your retarded readers would not know what a protagonist of a shonen even hit them in the face.

Your writing is pathetic, it's way too amateur and over, even reaching more than four paragraphs. Your lack of knowing how to write characters you took to plagiarize characters from other series, why plagiarism? Because, idiot, not you marked this as multicrossover.

And I have taken time to read your favorite ! You're one of those writers garbage pollute this site.

I'm out of here, I'll take lye to see if I can not remove the bad memories of this garbage, and then read REAL literature as ‘Hands of time’ because is a story that actually have the real Uzumaki Naruto.
Gokussdesetsuno45 chapter 13 . 2/18
Este capítulo me demostró que eres un genuino imbécil con materia fecal en lugar de lo que se llama materia gris. No entiendes el funcionamiento de Sasuke, no entiendes el funcionamiento de los personajes de Konoha, solamente quieres follarte a las personajes femeninas que tú consideras «sexis» a tu propio prejuiciosa opinión.

Me enorgullése ser anti Naruhina por mierdas como esta. Me enorgullése escribir fanfictions dónde se respeta el antiguo mensaje moral de Naruto. Me enorgullése no ser como tú, porque tú me demuestras lo bajo que puede llegar la bajeza de escritores como tú, con tus triquiñuelas asquerosas para hacer lucir a distintos personajes como villanos caricaturescos y nada creíbles.

Y no me pidas que traduzca esto, hazlo tú mismo.

No lo vale.

Tu mierda de literatura basura no lo vale.

Tu protagonista hijo de puta, sociópata, imbécil, mentiroso, embustero, malagradecido, cobarde no lo vale.

Las rameras inúttiles que conforman su harén no lo valen.

Tú, ser humano patético, no lo vales.

Jódete.
guest chapter 1 . 2/15
nice story
Arashi... what... oh, wait... right you're the dumb as s that keeps inserting your Gary Stu into the Naruto universe without pointing out to people that ALL of your work is alternate universe, so hard, that they only reason it's even classifiable as a Naruto fic is because you use the real Naruto universe's characters to fill in for the story about how great you are... being unable to conceive of anything to truly write a story for an original character. Yes, yes; yes there is an Arashi in the series... that was a villain, from another country, and was only used as a filler show throw away.

Dude, either put in front of all your summaries that you're using a Gary Stu as a basis for AU... or bookmark Narutopedia and learn the actually story and all the characters. This bu ll sh it self insertion crap is getting to the point that I may just make an account just to petition the boards to not just remove your work, but to ban your account just for be an offensive Gary Stu author.
BlackStarArtist chapter 13 . 1/17
this fic has been one of the best I've read on this site the only complaint i can think of is that this last chapter feels like it was rushed… or rather it seemed like it was more rushed. Anyway keep up this boss style of writing
Anon chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I fucking loved it!11!1!one!1!11!one! (I'm sorry but that's one of my favorite jokes ever I couldn't resist)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Wooooo Rurouni Kenshin for the win!
naimad1272 chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
I love the end of chapter 9s movie reference good job
PugTheMagician chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
I greatly enjoyed this story, keep up the good work. I especially liked that you made naruto like kenpachi, he and ikaku are my favorite crazy bastards
dloold87 chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
all I can say is.. Pretty damn cool.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
perfect way to end good story
doubledamn chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Great fic, bit disappointed that Kenpachi didn't get to freak out the Leaf by telling then demonstrating what his eye-patch does though.

Fantastic work, keep it up.

P.S
You've had a few Bleach influences in a few of your stories, so what would happen if Naruto got his hands on a Zanpakuto called Uruhara? (Not sure if correct spelling, the guy that did the proctoring in this one is who I mean.)
GRRRR chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Kakashi fan right here ! Prepare to DIEEE ! no seriosuly .. How can u have THAT many reviews and obioisly its popular when u completey ruined kakashi ... Just be reading the plot i feel like this story sucks if it didnt hve many reviews i would have laughed and said ugh .. The ideas just gets worse . And btw i still did it
anon chapter 13 . 9/30/2014