Reviews for Naruto: Rise of the Lord of Foxes
ok she knew about root still being around a couple of chapters ago so how is she surprized they are still around
funny anbu are supposed to be smart not brain dead.
drake bower chapter 13 . 8/15
anything but absolute perfection would be an insult in describing your work here. You are a genius and i'm glad i read your masterpiece.
Jeff chapter 6 . 7/31
Yachiru is such a spoiled brat.
jackalope33 chapter 13 . 7/7
great story, pretty long chaps, not rushed ending, overall pretty damn good.
the only things that i disliked are the vast amount of OC and naruto changing his name, it gets irritating trying to remember who kempachi is when you keep expecting naruto
Nine-Tailed-Winter-Vixen chapter 13 . 6/24
I know that some people overlooked this story because they thought it sucked but I can can say personally that this story needs sequels bro!
Anyways I hope that you continue making stories bro. We need more stories like yours on ff.
Until Next Time,
HG
Nine-Tailed-Winter-Vixen chapter 7 . 6/24
ใ…ใ„ดใ…‡
Reptil chapter 13 . 6/13
Amazingly done this story was excellent in both content plot characters and length thank you for this story you rock
johnycage802 chapter 13 . 6/6
I love ur story it touched my heart
I have a short one shot here goes It was a cool crisp morning in Konaha Sakura now had double d breasts and planned to get Naruto's love "Oh Naruto-kun why won't you notice my love." Just then she ran into Naruto who pressed her against a wall and tore off her clothes "I'm gonna FUCK YOU HARD BITCH!" Naruto said. Sakura was scared. But then said, "Yes Naruto-kun fill my petite ass and pussy with cum!" Naruto was surprised "Really Sakura-chan?!" "Oh yes!" Naruto took his 18 inch cock out and shoved it in her tight pussy. "Holy shit Sakura-chan you're so tight!" Sakura pleaded for him to go faster and he did he pounded her. "Oh shit Naruto I'm cumming!" "Me too Sakura!" "NARUTO!"

"SAKURA!"
A torrent of mixed cum came out then they said they loved each other then passed out.

THE END
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 4/25
Forget it, it was bad to begin with, but it just gets worse and worse.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 4/24
Chapters name was "Orochimaru's downfall Part 1" yes theres was NO mention of even attacking Orochimaru in this chapter.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 4/24
Agh, some of this is really hard to swallow since we know all of canon nowadays.

Btw, not marking this as a Bleach crossover is simply wrong.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 4/23
Whats with the bleach everywhere? And Zaraki? really? dude cant even hear his OWN blade.
D chapter 5 . 4/19
While interesting and divergent from canon; this story doesn't have a lot of compelling reading to this point. Some points are well wrought while others seem flimsy. Through the entire story to this point I get a sense of endless rage and blood-lust. While this isn't entirely wrong it would be near impossible for a person to go from a caring, considerate person to a vengeful homicidal maniac. While in a few points you did show some measures of compassion from the old persona I think that the duress of both would create a psychological rift.
2,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »