Reviews for Pretty Helper
dina chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Cute! I like it a lot please continue
fish-egirl chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
(0o0) VEry good story, I love the fact that Renji's gonna beat up Jinta if he doesnt apoligize to Ururu! (0o0)
sundayguts chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
So cute.
sundayguts chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Ah Ururu.
sundayguts chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
It seems like Renji got down one at a computer and wrote down his thoughts.I really love these.
sundayguts chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Its hard to find a good Ururu story.
Spaz-kun chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Ah, Byakuya and Jell-Ohilarity. This chapter was just absolute genius.
VampireloverD chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
These are really good! My favourite was number 4. I really like how Urahara was pretty pissed off about Renji stealing Ururu from him!
ariedling chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
so cute, hope kiske never finds out she asked
Treeni chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
lol

Byakuya's eattin Jello

for some reason unfathomable that makes me happy

ncfmf chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
It's so adorable! I wish you would of made it longer, nut it is still great.
ShelbyQueen25 chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
I can already see his face as he's trying to get to jello on a spoon or whatever.I bet he'll like the taste!
Star Tours Traveler chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Heh, I think the dog biscuts are for Jinta, The little snot.
Adrena chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
Aw, I really like the relationship between Renji and Ururu. It's really sweet that she has a little crush on him. I especially loved Stromy Night, and the last one of course. I'm not a big Byakuya fan, but I really like the comparison of thinking patterns between him and Renji, and I agree with Renji that Byakuya should be more like him (Renji!), also LOL at Byakuya trying jello, that's definately a redeaming quality for him here. Anyways I also really like all your descriptions of Ururu, they're perfect! And the nickname Renji gives her is sweet Please Update!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Cute. :) I hate how she's treated by Jinta, but we know he cares for her-in a way.