Reviews for Forced Along the Path of Discontent
Sol chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
she just pull a run in there fist swinging, so to speak, like Naruto, hmm maybe he's a distant cousin :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This story line is unique, I like the idea.
lemerly chapter 33 . 12/5/2014
ohh my God I'm so sorry! I read this story months ago but I never reviewed! That's after happening to me so many times now its unreal but I'm doing it now! I know this is been done for years now but I wanted to leave a review anyway :)

I'm really after getting a liking for Seto and Tea/Anzu stories! When I saw this one and since i hadn't read it I gave it a shot funny enough though this was my first SetoXxAnzu story so now I'm hooked on them haha!

I loved how they were all assassins there really aren't many stories out there where they actually have them in it so its nice for a change :)

The ending is so sweet! Even though Seto died in the end (That was really REALLY sad!) and her looking after Mokuba in the end was really sweet!

I liked it anyway sorry this isent longer it's pretty late here so thanks for a great story and sorry for not reviewing sooner!
Bockibear chapter 33 . 1/30/2014
This was so sad. I almost cried. Thank you for the epilogue though. xD I think that was a really great decision to add it. xD Thank you for this story. It was purely wonderful!
DisasterButterfly chapter 33 . 12/24/2013
You ARE making a sequel right? right? *tears roll down face* RIGHT?! Please say you will..or else..I WILL murder you..even if you DID make an epilogue..beware of ze disaster butterfly..beware..
Cherry chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
Omg...what?! Sooooo sad! I cant believe he died! Waaaaaaaaaahhhh... great story! Beautiful work.
cherry chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Awesome cliffhanger! Nice action scenes too.
Cherry chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Didnt seem rushed to me. I definitely liked this chapter.
Cherry chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Lets see what happens next! Great chapter!
Cherry chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
I love this chapter. It allows a nice transition to the story of Seto and Anzu being together.
Cherry chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Awesome chapter. Off I go to the next one.
Cherry chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Awesome chapter! Loved it! So ready to read the next one. :)
Cherry chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Poor anzu. What scrolls did she rip up though. Good chapter.
Cherry chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Nice chapter. Well see what happens next as her punishment. Awesome story so far.
Cherry chapter 3 . 7/24/2013's interesting how you use scrolls in this fic. Good stuff though. :)