Reviews for Forced Along the Path of Discontent
EclipseLove chapter 33 . 4/16
Where is the story of the reincarnation? Want it.. this story cannot stop! (wish havent stop).. LOVE IT! AND EVERY OF IT! KEEP WRITING!
EclipseLove chapter 28 . 4/16
Drama more drama.. this is how love is! LOVE IT
EclipseLove chapter 19 . 4/16
This is the Seto, he would have die for Tea... even if she hasnt hahaha Love them
EclipseLove chapter 13 . 4/16
How couldnt these two clash like that? Love SetoxTea! Two personalities that just come into hot flashes everytime they are around!
EclipseLove chapter 1 . 4/16
Long time since I've read this story.. and I still remember and know why I loved it! And still do!
Jasmine haruno chapter 33 . 12/19/2015
That has got to be the most heart touching story I have ever read! I was literally crying at the end of it. Thank u so much to da fic
Sol chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
she just pull a run in there fist swinging, so to speak, like Naruto, hmm maybe he's a distant cousin :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This story line is unique, I like the idea.
lemerly chapter 33 . 12/5/2014
ohh my God I'm so sorry! I read this story months ago but I never reviewed! That's after happening to me so many times now its unreal but I'm doing it now! I know this is been done for years now but I wanted to leave a review anyway :)

I'm really after getting a liking for Seto and Tea/Anzu stories! When I saw this one and since i hadn't read it I gave it a shot funny enough though this was my first SetoXxAnzu story so now I'm hooked on them haha!

I loved how they were all assassins there really aren't many stories out there where they actually have them in it so its nice for a change :)

The ending is so sweet! Even though Seto died in the end (That was really REALLY sad!) and her looking after Mokuba in the end was really sweet!

I liked it anyway sorry this isent longer it's pretty late here so thanks for a great story and sorry for not reviewing sooner!
Bockibear chapter 33 . 1/30/2014
This was so sad. I almost cried. Thank you for the epilogue though. xD I think that was a really great decision to add it. xD Thank you for this story. It was purely wonderful!
DisasterButterfly chapter 33 . 12/24/2013
You ARE making a sequel right? right? *tears roll down face* RIGHT?! Please say you will..or else..I WILL murder you..even if you DID make an epilogue..beware of ze disaster butterfly..beware..
Cherry chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
Omg...what?! Sooooo sad! I cant believe he died! Waaaaaaaaaahhhh... great story! Beautiful work.
cherry chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Awesome cliffhanger! Nice action scenes too.
Cherry chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Didnt seem rushed to me. I definitely liked this chapter.
Cherry chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Lets see what happens next! Great chapter!