Reviews for A Side To Harry Nobody Knew
Aqua Aquana chapter 29 . 10/18
Shouldnt it be Vica versa! Severus had a girl so obviously that's Jami and there are only to two characters in this chapter i.e Jami and Ryan! So as Jami is of course a girl and Ryan a boy then the sentence should have been JAMI (HER CARRIER SEVERUS) nt harry as a carrier is a person who carried the child! Jami was carried by Severus AND Ryan was carried by Harry! P.s sry if I'm rambling bt you should change the mistakes/errors you've made throughout the story P.p.s gr8 story
Dramionelover394 chapter 26 . 8/1
The hell? Which one is preggers? Are they both pregnant? Your story is very inconsistent...
toniaosakwe chapter 22 . 7/25
white lighters ! charmed moment much!
marybeth.hp7 chapter 29 . 6/4
I love your Harry & Severus Stories! So heart-warming! thank you!
Ilena Petrova chapter 29 . 6/3
Good story but i thougt sev had jami and harry the boy .andwhat happend to dumbledore?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 3/12
I didn't even get through this whole chapter, I regret to say. You need to do some major editing to make this comprehensible.
Anne chapter 1 . 2/15
What utter rubbish is this?
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 29 . 2/10
Me gusto! Ver a Sev en parto, fue increible! Es decir... A Sev! Hahaha fue tan facil matar al seƱor oscuro... Casi crei que volveria a revivir. Uff, a tiempo murio. Casi muero de un susto al pensar a Sev muerto a causa del espionaje C:
Camilla chapter 3 . 1/20
The awkward moment when your name is Camilla
LunarisDraconis chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
this story was just llovely
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 11/15/2015
I thought Severus had a little girl but here in this chapter it's a boy? If Poppy took the baby by caesarean how could the baby refuse to come...wouldn't it be a case of slicing the abdomen and picking the baby up. Severus isn't that old he should have had more lol. Though seven children in less than five years is probably more than enough...thank god for house elves. We never found out really what happened to Dumbledore or Hermione and Ron. What happened about the Order of Merlins either?
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 11/15/2015
Sev got his little girl...yay...OMG triplets on top of six children already...
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
Both men pregnant at the same time with five toddlers on top of that...good thing they are powerful wizards.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 11/15/2015
Just which one is pregnant it sounds like both of them are pregnant now? What is Dumbledore doing now I thought Harry was going to take him down?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
Wow can I get a four level house built in just over a day please!