Reviews for A Side To Harry Nobody Knew
whitebuffalowmn chapter 29 . 3/1
I'd like to read a sequel to this story! LOL with "memories" of the kids antics! kudos on such a wonderful tale.
Calmzone1 chapter 29 . 2/23
good story, just in case you didn't catch it, Severus went into labour last chapter and Poppy wrapped it in a pink blanket. Then in this chapter, you have Harry being Carrier for Jami and Severus for Ryan :)
Naykrin chapter 29 . 1/4
How on earth did it go from a girl to a boy the next chapter? Severus had a GIRL. Hello?
Lady Moiraina chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
I thought I'd point out that in the last chapter you made it with Severus having a girl?
Super MKatR chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
i have enjoyed this one.
twinia1 chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
Was it not Severus that was pregnant. Now you say it is Harry
Tears of Hearts chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
so, harry never did told neville that he's the hufflepuff's heir?
and wasn't harry is also the ravenclaw's and slytherin's heir?
shouldn't he also has those vaults along?
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 29 . 9/27/2014
mighty fine story I “crying” it really over how sad.
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
perfect story so bummed to see it came to an end.
ZianaSue chapter 29 . 8/19/2014
Well... I liked it.. Yay bad dumbly got his comeuppance! And Ron & Moines bashing...never to be heard from again...at least not in this story.

Well done
Guest chapter 27 . 8/9/2014
Oh, I think I'm missed the fact that Severus was still pregnant. My mistake!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
Severus was the one pregnant, wasn't he?
Griffin Raven chapter 24 . 7/10/2014
I do wonder if there was a reward for the death of Bella Lestrange, let alone the other death eaters killed along with Voldemort? Wonder who will be doing the wards on Severus and Harry's new home and just what they might call it? Does either Severus or Harry's family have any family portraits? With how smart Harry's children are (and how smart Severus's baby might be given the white lighter heritage) that children can be taught magic before the age of 11yrs even if its not at a boardinng school?
Griffin Raven chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Funny how the three strongest wizards are two (Harry and Tommy) are half-bloods and Severus is a pureblood or is he also a half-blood?
Griffin Raven chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
I guess Severus won't have to tell Harry about him wanting a baby himself - seeing as he's pregnant. Could it be because of Harry's potion, that Severus has been behaving like a rebillious teenager? Wonder how Harry will take the news of Severus's pregnancy, let alone how Severus will be? Will this give Severus the need and want to escape from Dumbledore's manipulations? Just what happened to Severus's dark mark?