Reviews for A Side To Harry Nobody Knew
WerewolfKing350 chapter 11 . 9/9
Why didn't Lily go play snitch with her brothers? She'll be out of shape from lack of exercise... still a great story.
WerewolfKing350 chapter 1 . 9/9
I'm noticing a trend in your storied; I'm noticing some animosity towards Ron and Hermione... or am I being rash?
BCgurlie chapter 29 . 8/20
Loved this story! One thing confused me, last chapter had Severus giving birth to a girl but this chapter it says he had a boy?
I'm really confused about what is going on because Severus becomes pregnant and then Harry also becomes pregnant out of nowhere! I was really excited to finish this story but unfortunately I can't because it's too confusing :(
HoneyBear84 chapter 29 . 5/9
Loved it and how there is a sequel
Saissa chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
The first 20 chapters were great. The last few chapters when the continuity errors began, kind of ruined the story.

So you forgot to mention that Harry was pregnant, and only added it it in as a flashback.

In this very last chapter you also forgot to read back the previous chapters and you mixed the babies up. In chapter 28 you gave Severus a girl. In this chapter Severus had a boy (Ryan) and Harry has the girl (Jami).

I realise that this was one of your very first fics, but you have had lots of time to go back in and fix these errors. It's been 8 years since these were posted.

Like I said - In the first 25 chapters, the story was very good - all the way up til the defeat of Voldie and then Harry forcing Shacklebolt to give Snape an Order of Merlin as well.

But the last 4 chapters when we forget that Harry is pregnant and then an unannounced 10 year time jump, well, that kind of ruined the story for me. Sorry.
Saissa chapter 27 . 12/14/2016
Ok well that answers those questions.
Saissa chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
Now I am very confused - Harry with the hormone problem - because he is pregnant.

What about severus - I am sure he was pregnant just a few chapters ago - there was even money sent to Poppy to by what was needed for a home birth.

Sounds to me like there was a long gap between chapters, and someone forgot to read back over previous chapters to update themself.
Saissa chapter 25 . 12/14/2016
In this chapter it reads like Harry is pregnant.

I thought it was Severus who was pregnant!
So which is it? or are they both pregnant and harry forgot to tell Severus that he was also expecting?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
You know, this story would be pretty good if you hadn't turned Harry Potter into a faggot
pupstarstar chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
Wait! What! Harry is pregnant too? Did I miss something?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 29 . 11/5/2016
Loved it but confused the previous chapter had Severus having a girl this chapter its a Boy Ryan and Harry with a girl Jami ~Stasia
royalcloud12 chapter 29 . 10/27/2016
what happen to the ron and hemoine and dumbledore and the rest of the wesleys? hmm is their a squeal? ill give u cookies fr a squeal? hmmm cookie hehehe
Aqua Aquana chapter 29 . 10/18/2016
Shouldnt it be Vica versa! Severus had a girl so obviously that's Jami and there are only to two characters in this chapter i.e Jami and Ryan! So as Jami is of course a girl and Ryan a boy then the sentence should have been JAMI (HER CARRIER SEVERUS) nt harry as a carrier is a person who carried the child! Jami was carried by Severus AND Ryan was carried by Harry! P.s sry if I'm rambling bt you should change the mistakes/errors you've made throughout the story P.p.s gr8 story
Dramionelover394 chapter 26 . 8/1/2016
The hell? Which one is preggers? Are they both pregnant? Your story is very inconsistent...