Reviews for Love, Severus
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I wish to get the word out. There is a war on . Either join or leave. You may remain neutral. It doesn't matter. We can't let the RB win. If we do, they will delete every story on for 1 reason or another. We will not fail! We will not fall! We will not GIVE IN! JOIN NOW! Send a review or PM for info.
Marija Hickory Sevenlakes chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
You did a really good job with how tortured Snape was, I thought - I particularly liked your exploration of his feelings about what he did to the rat. And how he went from imagining something happy, like having friends and going to Quidditch matches with Lily, to wrapping Lily up in his fantasies of being all-powerful, and then gazing up at the sky, he observes the stars "marching into their place" (what a great phrase) - it really gives you a feeling for how he wants everything to be *just so.* It also gives you a feeling for what a *child* he truly was, that he wasn't really considering whether Lily would approve of his dark magic, or *why* she might not approve of it. I also liked the interaction between Severus and Lily's parents...I hadn't thought much about that, previously. Thanks for a good read!
Raserei Hojo chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Psh, this is way way way better than the EirixTohma I requested. Who doesn't love Snape? XD Anyway, this was a very sad and touching story... It makes me even sadder to know that the ending never turned out to be true. I'm glad that you worked so hard to make this story for me, it made me very happy! Hopefully I see more fanfiction coming out. I've been watching Naruto (the 100 episode marathon XD I saw about 30 eps though ; ) so I know who a lot of the characters are now! Uhm... Rambly rambly... All in all, it was a wonderful, lovely fanfic~
Pieredae's Muse chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wow...what a bundle of emotions! I really understood Severus and all his fears...this is one of the best character studies I've read in a while! thanks for posting. take care- Req
justamoose chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I really really liked this! You really fleshed out Snape's character a lot, I could imagine exactly how he acted and how he felt throughout the entire thing, and I loved the ending :) Your descriptions of the surroundings are also really awesome. Good job!