Reviews for Happy Franniversary
wildkratticusfever chapter 1 . 10/14
aww cute!
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Lewis is so sweet and this was just amazing
mightyduck22 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Loved it.

Awesome, and I love the part where he asks her if she trusts him. Just cute. Nice work!

md 22
PichiKeen chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw, how romantical. Franny's so cute even when her slightly insane son interrupts her moping. Cornelius is AWESOME for that gift. That is quite possibly the best gift ever. EVER.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
so sweet! I loved the proposal. XD
Vitality Astral chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This story was so cute that cute and adorable can't even cover it. I love it!
FeeldaForce chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
very cute! i love how he took her back in time, very romantic!
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
so cute its was great
Zaehlas chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This is a pretty awesome story. I like the path that you took with this one. I hope you don't mind me "borrowing" part of it, as I want to base my chapter of "Building a Family" that includes Lewis and Franny getting married to include this proposal scene. I will of course reference you in my AN. If you'd rather I didn't, it'll be a bit before I get that chapter posted, so will be happy to change it, if necessary.

Good work on this story.
Inkbug chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Everybody go "Aw"!

This. Was. Too. Cute. -

With that said, it really was adorable, In-Character. I also don't think the idea of Franny being able to sing was too far-fetched either.

I just love this to death, though I noticed one TINSEY error.

“Okay then I’ll stay and listen. Wait you said he forgot? Dad? That doesn’t sound like him. Usually the two of you are all mushy gushy. I’m all in favor of a happy marriage, but seriously, it can get pretty gross.” Wilbur shuttered a little.

Shuttered, should be shuddered.

(I originally noticed because the line amused me so much that I re-read it. XD)

Great job, (as usual).

- The Brunette Bookworm
Secretwindow1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Dang, I cried.

So beautiful, him taking her to the day he proposed. So, so beautiful! -wipes away tear-
doodlegirll chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
“I’ll probably regret this….what’s wrong mom?”

Aw! So sweet! Loved it! I remember reading this on LJ...