Reviews for Once We Parse Notions
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
*meeps, wibbles, and tries not to cry* You are a gawddamn good author. Just fudging AMAZING ;-;
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I love your slice of life stories. Very comfortable and easy to read again and again. Thanks.
Shimbashi chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
sweet
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awwww! CUTE! Great job! :)
the idiot chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
It's cold today, but this warmed me right up. :)
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw, cute!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
CUTE!
DarkRaven18 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Even though this started sad, the ending was pretty uplifting. The image of Mike looking in and then being invited into the warmth...really great! Loved it
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
*squeals* so cute! I loved it!
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aw... that was so adorable! E! Loved it!
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I really thought this was going to end on a sad pessimistic note,so was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't so! Introspective, but still with the fairy tale happy ending at the same time_
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I really like this one :D Just the image of Mikey just looking in like that, and April's reaction when she finds him is great.
OSYH chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This was such a good read! I actually like the type of angst that the Turtles have about not being able to fit in with humans, but I'm glad that you didn't make it so intense. And I think you got it right: the Turtles and Splinter already have a family with Casey and April.

I just love Mikey and picturing him as an uncle makes him more adorable! This is going under my ever-growing list of favourites!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Awe, so adorable! Thinking of Casey as a father is scary, but uncle mikey is just so natural. Aren't strange, random plot bunnies the best?
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aww! I started reading this with an ,"Oh poor Mikey! Angst and sadness for the lonely turtle." I'm so glad it ended up being happy :D Very cute story!