Reviews for Once We Parse Notions
Shimbashi chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
sweet
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awwww! CUTE! Great job! :)
the idiot chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
It's cold today, but this warmed me right up. :)
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw, cute!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
CUTE!
DarkRaven18 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Even though this started sad, the ending was pretty uplifting. The image of Mike looking in and then being invited into the warmth...really great! Loved it
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
*squeals* so cute! I loved it!
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aw... that was so adorable! E! Loved it!
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I really thought this was going to end on a sad pessimistic note,so was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't so! Introspective, but still with the fairy tale happy ending at the same time_
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I really like this one :D Just the image of Mikey just looking in like that, and April's reaction when she finds him is great.
OSYH chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This was such a good read! I actually like the type of angst that the Turtles have about not being able to fit in with humans, but I'm glad that you didn't make it so intense. And I think you got it right: the Turtles and Splinter already have a family with Casey and April.

I just love Mikey and picturing him as an uncle makes him more adorable! This is going under my ever-growing list of favourites!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Awe, so adorable! Thinking of Casey as a father is scary, but uncle mikey is just so natural. Aren't strange, random plot bunnies the best?
KriStALKaLEi chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aww! I started reading this with an ,"Oh poor Mikey! Angst and sadness for the lonely turtle." I'm so glad it ended up being happy :D Very cute story!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aww, i thought it was kinda cute...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aw the part of him lurking in the shadows was bittersweet, but 'their world and mine' was still in character, heartfelt and touching as well! X3 I'm getting the fuzzies just reading the last piece, so CUTE! *lovelove*