Reviews for Rubbish
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 2/4
i have a feelings the ending would have been very different if you had a hand in it... XD Cute story! Very enjoyable to read!
despicableme chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
HA HA! Good one :D Very funny and original
FrankieQuinn13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was brilliant. Loved the Draco/Ron pairing. This was super funny, I have to say I don't like the last book either Harry/Luna would have been so much better than Ginny, alas its too late now.
Savannah chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was great. You're awesome. 'Nuff said.
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
haha that was hilarious lol, I love it when the stories are written likie the characters are real and J.K. Rowling is just some fortunate muggle who got ahold of the story and wrote it. lol and the real story is like different. haha

anyhoo, very good story, very well written. :)

happy writing.

-Cyra
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Amazing. I'm going to pretend this is real, and Harry ended up with Luna like I wish, and that Ron/Draco is real, which I ship now.
Matthias0818 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Cute story! Very creative and funny. I giggled at many lines, especially "I do not have a receding hairline!" and "I know I'm irresistible." xD.

And yes the dialogue is kinda confusing but it doesn't hurt.

Good job!
burakkuneko chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
it's actually a nice story, though i must admit i'm pretty confuse about the dialogue. maybe i just have to read it again haha.

good job though. keep up the good work.

burakkuneko
Memeal chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Heh heh. I got to agree with the boys. :) Very cute, funny story.
someone chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Sweet. I was laughing the whole time! You really have a good handal on Draco's character. If he was inlove with Ron, I think this is exactly how he'd react to the books! Great job!
PhoenixDivine chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Why haven't more people fav'd this? THIS IS SPECTACULAR! I confess, I didn't fav it because I fav'd you as an author (my, ur, mistake?), but for REAL now! Unbelievable. FanTAStic characterization. Your Draco makes me laugh out loud everytime. Everytime! The language is perfect. The reactions spot on. Love love love. :D
NothingFromNowhereImNoOneAtAll chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Thank you for making me laugh hysterically reading this. XDD

I ADORED Draco in this. I really did-he was so cute and whiney. And he has every right to complain about that receding hairline bit. Poor thing. XD

The best few lines, though, HAVE to be:

“I think if you went anywhere near J.K. Rowling and properly introduced yourself, much less tried to sue for defamation of character, she might drop dead of shock.”

“See? It has its merits.”

Again. THANK YOU! This was utterly amazing. XDD

-NothingFromNowhere
Jade chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was such a brilliant idea! I love love love love it. Can't think of much else to say.
Dipi chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
he he he

that was funny and i agree with few of your points
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/26/2009