Reviews for Twilit Souls
Fenris Blackwell chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Waiting for however long it takes. After all, such a well-written first chapter is quite quickly addicting for an already well-written series. Good luck.

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!
LostBionicChild chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
The idea of this story is brilliant! I absolutely love it that you're turning The World into a REAL world and mixing everything from the different other plot lines together in a way that they mostly happen all at the same time, thus having both old and new characters all together. Hope we are able to read more, we'll all be looking forward to it, and keep up the good work! ;)

Oh, and I hope you don't mind me asking, but will there also be a reference to .Hack/ZERO? Just wondering, you needn't answer should you not want to. ;;
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Geez, how long ago was it that I said I would read this? I'm such a cad.

At any rate, you're off to a nice start. As we're just getting started, there's not a whole lot to say yet on the nature of characterization or the like. But, for what it's worth, you've given us a very nice rendition of Skeith's brutal debut. I enjoy your writing style, which is rich and descriptive without becoming bogged down in flowery, purple prose.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more.
R. Seldon chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Yaay, the rewrite is here! And off to a good start. I can't really think of anything more useful to say at the moment... sorry. But I like it - hope you'll update whenever you can, though I definitely understand that life and school can make that difficult. (Good luck with the college applications, by the way)

Anywho, nice work. )
mKnight01 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I'm glad that you've still decided to write/revise this story. This chapter actually fills in some holes that I was wondering about in the begining. I liked it, a little short but you know. Life does add in a factor in writing. (Stupid real world...)

Overall, good chapter. I'm intrested to know where you plan to go now with Kite, Tsukasa and now Haseo. _ Please keep writing when you can.