Reviews for Misappropriation
stormwolf3710 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
wow that rule would suck espicaly for daneil and sam if it came out while they were still sg-1
Asugar chapter 23 . 8/11/2008
I love the story but the end was a little abrupt. I think you have enough material to stretch it out much longer. I hope you do. Great work.
Asugar chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
So passionate. It's perfect that he breaks again during sparring. Nice call-back to Conversion.
Asugar chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Hah. I love how John's rebellious, stubborn streak makes him react to the manual by pursuing Teyla, which his ethics had not let him do before.
Asugar chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Great concept. Poor John.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
LOL. An actual spit take. Nice touch.
TeylaFan chapter 23 . 3/14/2008
Wow! This story was amazing MrsB! :D

I read it all in one piece, and each time I was so happy that I could just click on the next chap, cause it's already done!

:D LOVED all of it! The angst - sadness - romance - Everything!
jtjaforever chapter 23 . 9/3/2007
Okay, you're not going to end it like that. You're not the *come what may* type - LOL!

What did Micheal *really do*...there IS more right?

I know where you hang out MrsB...

Great storytelling!
HazelEyes18 chapter 23 . 9/3/2007
Just got caught up with the rest of this story. I'm so glad this story got to have a happy ending. Great story and look forward to reading more from you.
Hope chapter 23 . 9/2/2007
Yeah! I loved this story. The suspense, angst, and romance. Beautiful!

Is the baby really ok? What was in that needle? Will John get Michael? Questions, questions? Could there be a sequel?

Where is my J/T moments? Where they discuss Teyla not telling John about the baby and John just letting her go. Please do an epilogue.
Scifan chapter 23 . 9/2/2007
This was a really well writen story. It had everything a story need. Great Job! One WIP down, others to go. LOL. *wink*
Alexzander Stark chapter 23 . 9/2/2007
16 DAYS 112 REVIEWS YOU KNOW WHAT HIS MEANS YOU HAVE TO DO A FOLLOW-UP OR ANOTHER STORY.

WE ALL NEED OUR JOHN/TEYLA FIX.

Alexzander Stark chapter 23 . 9/2/2007
VERY NICE
Alexzander Stark chapter 22 . 9/2/2007
OMG POOR JOHN/TEYLA MICHAEL MUST DIED AND NOT AND EASY DEATH
Elflinn chapter 23 . 9/1/2007
I want a epilogue too! I loved that way used Micheal in this. John getting him where it counts! Yes! What a fine B-day gift to finish

reading the kickin' fic! Steve is still on call. I want a epologue!

They were having a sale on Lawry's Seasoned Salt...;)