Reviews for Forbidden Fruit: Persephone's Story
jessica chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
it was alright mot very factual
yokans chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Wow! Amazingly written-great job! Hades was so kind and caring, I loved it! 3 And now, I know the true story of Persephone. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
oh my goodness you uploaded this on my birthday what a great birthday gift:):):)
cullen-littlepixie chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
lovely storie! I liked a lot!
frenzyvammi chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Isnt messenger god Hermes?
Anyway great storyyy awww hades is so sweeeet
Sso sad that theres no sequel though
this is too shorttttttt gawd TwT
frenzyvammi chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I like your story very much
Hades is so sweeeet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
it was amazing
lips-like-morphinee chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Great story.
Hermes Salazar Snape chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Honestly, THE BEST romantic story I've ever read! I agree too, I don't think Hades would have ever kidnapped Persephone. Awesome chemistry between the two, set me dreaming...
Oseriouz chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
This version of the story was sweet, and I'm glad there was a happy ending. I think Demeter became my favorite character; maybe it's because all of those pet names are similar to the ones I use on my cat. Is that weird?

Lindsey
Happyfish chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
aw
chocolate cake with sprinkles chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
weird, i had a dream like this but Hades kept calling Persephone "Sephie". i like your version of Apollo but i thought someone should've called him Polly
HM Grayson chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
I didn't even know mythology was a category around here, but I'm glad I'm stumbled across this story.

The story of Persephone and Hades has always been my favourite and I loved your take on it. The story was simple yet sweet and very funny. I especially loved the Scottish Charon. And Kore, Queen of the Underworld and Interior Decorator extraordinaire. Simply hilarious.

Since the Greeks themselves were flexible with the details, I think your story is another great addition to the story of Persephone...

Well done.
Phasymonde chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
AHAHAHAHA! Sorry, Apollo is just so random! He came out of nowhere! AHAHAHAHAHA! And I never did know that Persephone was the daughter of Zeus... Or maybe I forgot. Oh, (being random myself, now) and I thought Apollo was the God of Music and Sun... like that. Last thing - So does the pomegranate seed have no effect after all?

I'd really love to see what you think the Underworld looks like. I didn't really get it from your description.

3 Greek Myths! 3 Hermes! :D
Phasymonde chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Ha! Zeus is so funny! And I love this new version, because no one ever portrays Hades as the good guy! Wouldn't this be interesting if it was how it really went? And that bit at the end, about Persephone swallowing the seed and feeling horrified, gives a kind of twist (so far). :D I love how you showed Demeter to be annoying, even though I always truly respected her. This is funny! What'll happen next? What'll happen next?