Reviews for Forbidden Fruit: Persephone's Story
Wense chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Cute and fun chapter. You only focus on the main aspects of Hades and Persephone's myth, but it is fun to read. I like Hades being amused by Persephone and teasing her and the dynamic over-protective mother/annoyed young woman who wants freedom is interesting. The things you could work on for your future stories are 1) not making Demeter too dumb, the character stops being realistic and it's harder to feel connected with the story. Also, take more your time to describe what happens and why (like how did Hades knew Persephone and why he wants to take her with him. ) Detailling the character's emotions and inner thoughts really helps to feel connected to them Hope it will help you :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
I thought it was lovely, cohesive and over all a very sweet short story
Julie James chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
Awsome
Megan the Lunar chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Omg! This is a great story! I was pretty surprised on how fast they fell in love. When they kissed for the first time I was like, "Whoa. That was fast." But the way you wrote it was also very believable
Well done. Well done, well done I say!
On a random note, the story of Hades and Persephone is almost like the Greek version of Beauty and the Beast in a way
Anyway I loved this story! Great job!
(; Megan the Lunat out!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
I like it, well done.
jessica chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
it was alright mot very factual
yokans chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Wow! Amazingly written-great job! Hades was so kind and caring, I loved it! 3 And now, I know the true story of Persephone. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
oh my goodness you uploaded this on my birthday what a great birthday gift:):):)
wolvesandstars chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
lovely storie! I liked a lot!
frenzyvammi chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Isnt messenger god Hermes?
Anyway great storyyy awww hades is so sweeeet
Sso sad that theres no sequel though
this is too shorttttttt gawd TwT
frenzyvammi chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I like your story very much
Hades is so sweeeet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
it was amazing
lips-like-morphinee chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Great story.
Apollo Vengea chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Honestly, THE BEST romantic story I've ever read! I agree too, I don't think Hades would have ever kidnapped Persephone. Awesome chemistry between the two, set me dreaming...
lighght chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
This version of the story was sweet, and I'm glad there was a happy ending. I think Demeter became my favorite character; maybe it's because all of those pet names are similar to the ones I use on my cat. Is that weird?

~Lindsey