Reviews for Accident
medstudent1026 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Oh please tell me this isnt the end for them! Nooooooo!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Aw, they are so good together. Nice job with this!
whitesheet chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
It looks like this is abandoned.. but it was oh so wonderful.. I really wish youd finish this.. :(
AnnaSant0s chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
You're not going to finish this, right? :(

I really liked the story...
TrekGames23 chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Absolutely love it...but they are driving me crazy, can't they see that they belong together! Yes Ron and Ginny would be hurt, but I think they would be more hurt to find out about these "accidents" by ACCIDENT! Plus they are hurting each other by denying themselves what they obviously want. And this is killing me even more because it looks like you have abandoned this fic, so I won't get to find out if they stop being idiots and let their feelings be known.

PLEASE UPDATE!
CheshireCat23 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Arrrgh! Pleeeease don't let Hermione become Ron's girlfriend! That would just be awful! Harry and Hermione need to get their act together and admit their feeling towards each other.

Hope you don't abandon the story.
Mionefan chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I'm going to hope that you'll finish this, but if you don't, I'll take consolation in the fact that they almost realize they're where they should be... in each others arms.
Zagadska chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Just wanted to thank you for bringing me to the dark side, so to speak. I have never read an HHr pairing as I had always thought it a bit of an odd idea, but you've converted me...somewhat. _ So, again, thank you.
kutnerlove chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
love it...a bit sad though!
IMeMine79 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
This is one of the best Auror fic I've read in ages!It's such a shame that's unfinished _ hope you'll update it...please update this fic it's great!
Gadget Kerneen chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
you are a cruel person teasing us with a hhr, but in the end it was not meant to be. were is the over used 'love concurs all' true love is all that maters bit that people secretly desire. fool me once shame on u fool me twice shame on me fool me three times and something must be
amorreal chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
its really good! i love the emotion in the story! pls update real soon!
blackswan158 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
O. M. G. Please let there be more, and let them get together! *crosses fingers* I wish I could have "accidents" like that... lol.
RandomDream chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Aww. i hope they get their happy ending.

Lovely. Hot :D thank you.
little miss michelle chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
this was so good! I love it! Are you planning on adding more chapters :)