Reviews for unthinkable
duizh4ng chapter 1 . 1/16
This is honestly one of my favorite Bleach fics since the day I discovered your writing (I have been lurking on your stories for a loooong time; aigooo im so embarrassed)

Because this pairing is and your writing style is magic and god the way you wrote this,,,, it never fails to make me melt in all the right places ;;;;

Im sorry my lady boner is showing

Sarchale chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oooh I LIKE this...

an interesting pairing, though, to be sure
Keidara chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That last sentence makes me think... Y'know, Rukia should introduce Byakuya to manga. It would do him a world of good.

Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Somehow the last sentence makes it better than it already was.
tonraq chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Fantastic. I love the surreal quality, Byakuya's denial and the interspersed scenes of the Captains' meeting. Makes for a very dreamlike quality of the fic: there's just enough description to paint a picture, and yet not enough to anchor it to anything real.
celinae chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Hm. The ending could do with a little more punch, and so I'd give you a 9.2 for squandering some excellent potential in making this an unbelievably messed up oneshot, but otherwise? Otherwise, it's very good-you portray Byakuya's perfectionism and control very well, and the scene you flashback is appropriately ironic. XD Not to mention.. *tries to hide her nosebleed* XDXD
Lawlz chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
It's kinda hilarious how Byakuya is so pride-obsessed...and thick-headed.