Reviews for Anything That Doesn't Scare Us Is not Worth Doing
soswimmer13 chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
having just done it with my sister and my friend, all three LOTR movies take approx. 9.8 hours to watch. (we shortened it by skipping the boring sam and frodo parts)
alleah chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
please write an epilogu! i really love how you wrote this story!
ARSpunky chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
This was amazing! I just read the whole thing and I loved it! Jam was just having no luck at first but in the end everything worked out. I think it wouldn't have mattered what happened, they were just so happy to be together. I can;t wait for the epilogue!
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
Loved it! I'll take anymore you wanna give me!
Angel Monroe chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
An epilogue would be god. It would mean that the story isn't finished yet, and I don't want this story to be finished yet. It's so sweet, and I love how half of Dunder-Mifflin was on their date with them. The Dwight/Angela stuff was fun. Michael needs a muzzle, but what else is new. I'm actually curious to know Roy's story in this-how he got to where he is and where he goes next. Complete sidenote, but I'm curious anyway. So thanks for this story, and I hope to see an epilogue in the future. O:)
Jane Austentatious chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
omg I love this story, so romantic and cute..makes me all giddy!
kerber1920 chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
Loved this story start to finish :) Great job! Looking forward to reading more from you!
Lunar Penguin CPhT chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
OUTCRY!
tophetangel chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Wonderful!
dancer288 chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
so good...of course i want an epilogue...loved it and can't wait to read more of your stories
Yabberli chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
Very cute! I loved the ending. I think you should do an epilogue if you want to :D I know I'd like it!

-Nat
dancer288 chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
great job so far...loved every sec of it!
dancer288 chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
great job so far...love it! can't wait for more!
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
cute story! the only thing i noticed was this:

“Plus, Pam’s moving everything around in the condo… and deciding what I get to keep and what has to make room for her stuff.”

shouldn't that say Jan instead of Pam?

other than that, it's great!
Digitaldreamer chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
Aw, this is really sweet. You've captured Jim and Pam's feelings so well...and we seem to be gettin cameos from everyone else too. X3 Poor Dwight and Angela.

I sure hope you write more soon.

~*Digitaldreamer*~