Reviews for How Are We Still Alive?
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 7/17
By 'Blue' do you mean Konan?
Please put this in an actual book including the sequal
mariXwic32 chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
I have never read anything quite like this, and I must say, you are even more brilliant than I am! I really enjoyed the story and am looking forward to it's sequel. I would definitely recommend this story to anyone who is a Fanfic-noob, or simply everyone I know. Absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
no you have about 30 somthing lines and itachi has exactly 20 lines ps i love this story and the sequal i have read them at least 4 or 5 times if we were in the same age group we would be very good friends you guys are so funny i just love how awesome you are
Queen Junior chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
You insulted MJ QwQ . . . . But, oh well, this story's too interesting for me to be miffed!
Queen Junior chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Is it bad that I have started shipping? X( Awww, but we're five girls short!
Queen Junior chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
THIS IS GOLD! PURE GOLD! I love all of the three characters and it fits realistically too! *w* No sappiness!
Naruto Meowzers chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
Great story so far! I really hope your sister isn't that bad in real life. If she is really that bad then she better be happy she hasn't got me as her sister, she would be in a hospital or even mental hospital!

Best wishes,
Naruto-Meowzers
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
What a stupid story. And Michael Jackson didn't even molest any boys, the media just made that crap up you delusional fool.
SR09 chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
...they...left...
I SAY DIBS ON BEING GODMOTHER FOR CLAIRE'S AND HIDAN'S KIDS AS WELL AS DEIDARA'S AND LEAH'S.
I've said dibs on a lot of people's kids.
SR09 chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Claire hidan shipper here. Un.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Orian is Nairobi backwards cool!
SpiderRealm chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Loved the story! Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters, but I had started this story a long time ago and for some reason I stopped (I think it was because back then my phone's browser would suddenly close itself, closing the tabs I had opened and I had been too lazy to look all the tabs back up). Anyway, loved the story! I was a little worried about the crushes, but I'm glad that nothing serious came of it. I loved you guys, your characters are so awesome and pretty realistic that I'm so glad to have finished this story! Going to read that sequel, cya! :)
TenkuroAndTemaru chapter 18 . 7/23/2014