Reviews for A Blast From The Past
Sorceress of Magic chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
whoa luna! lol sneaky harry
Othinus chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I'm going to drop my mature act and I'm going to say. Nargles be damned I want a continuation as soon as possible! Obviously, a Lunarry ending.
checkers chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Harry and Ginny forever!
I am anonymous. xD thePelican chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
This was pure beauty. I love Luna even more. Seductive... Me likey. xD It was wonderful, GENIUS! I'd have to say. Too bad you won't be updating. I'd really look forward to it. Keep it up. Nicely done.
Red X aka Redhood chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
Bravo! Bravo! I loved it! I'm sad to see the story end but it was a good journey. Keep up the great writing.
smitty fields chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
The best chapter by far. I am so glad that you decided to end here and not on the previous chapter, it answers some irkesome questions while allowing us to stew on what come later... Much like the object of fanfiction alltogether. You are a wonderful writer and I hope that you continue to write Luna/Harry based fiction. I wish you the best and will always keep an open ear for another story. If you may perhaps want to "bounce" some ideas off of me you can easily reach me at my e-mail adress. It is always open.

Ciao, (for now ;) )

Smitty Fields [Matthew Tibbs 'shh don't tell anyone' ;)]
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
I can't believe it's over, but this was absolutely brilliant! Keep up the amazing work in your other stories please! I can't believe Harry and Luna would actually have a secret marriage and just seems so wrong, but...when you love someone, you'll do the STRANGEST things... All in all, this was beautiful, surprising, and a bit twist-and-turn-y , if you know what I mean. Great job! YOU RULE! _ U

Sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
APRIL26 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Hey. That was a good end. I liked it.
whimsy007 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Umm... Colin's dead. I don't think he would be dancing with Hermione.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Your new fic is SO sweet! I can';t exactly believe that Harry would betray Ginny, but when you love someone (Harry loving Luna), you'll do anything for them, even if, sometimes, you end up hurting someone else... Again, this was so sweet! Please keep up the good work! I love how you actually made Luna freak out! I love the regular serene Luna, but I also love it when she actually shows that she's human (hopefully you know what I mean by that XD)! Beautiful job, and please keep writing! Can't wait for next chapter!

Sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)

P.S.- I believe I've read chapters one AND two, not just one. I may have started three, but I don't remember. _
smitty fields chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
I think that this story was very well written and I would love to see a second chapter. I think , by how well you wrote this that you do indeed have the Imagination for it. I hope to see something new from you soon. Even if it's a new story.

Smitty Fields
afterlifeparty chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
I thought about reviewing each chapter but I didn't so here I am now. I really like this, I'm a huge fan of Harry/Luna, I've always hated Harry/Ginny, though I don't know why. I think this is off to a really good start, and I hope it gets even better, and yeah.
APRIL26 chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
hey good story. I would like to read a sequel tho. and of course have harry leave ginny for luna. just pick it up at the christmas dinner or before that time. but that's just me. great story.
Red X aka Redhood chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
good chappy. including the cliffhanger. I WANT MORE! )
APRIL26 chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
Good chapter. update soon.