Reviews for Aeternus Eternus
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
omg, that was so sad :( you adding those memories in made it like a million times more heartbreaking then the original scene, it almost makes me afraid to go on to the next chapters
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
So good! The first chapter had me in tears.
Nate and Jake chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. I think it is the best post-AHBL2 fic that I have read. I really what I have been searching for. I would really love it if you continued...

Great job,

inu-ears chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
muy pefectico! amazing! truly...just wow. all i can say. wow. love it.
EmmelleN chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Very touching story, enjoyed it a lot. Sorta hoping it's not really finished...
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Good work! Interesting to see that scene from Bobby's viewpoint. More?
spnMom chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Aw, I knew it. That was beautiful! Thank you very much. I love Wee!chesters also and you blended the two time periods together smoothly.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I thought I was surprised when John died, when Sam died, I was devastated. This brought it all back... don't know if I should thank you for that even tough that was one of my favorite episodes *sniff*.
Von chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Fantastic 'missing scene'. I love it to bits!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Just found this and wow - beautiful, I adored it. Got to be my favourite AHBL1&2 tag. Looking forward to reading more from you. Liz x
sidjack chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
T, I just found this. Even with this stupid cold, you have me sitting her and balling like a 4 year old Winchester...I'm just not so adorable. This is superb. You write like an angel, so in tune with these two.

Well done. There just isn't anything else to say. Well, maybe one more...wonderful, marvelous,heartwrenching..

doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
this story was BEAUTIFUL

i loved it to death.

i cried.

i laughed.

i cried again.

the beginning was so sad but beautifully written and very true to the characters.

and the toes. so cute. just the whole thing was beautiful!

great job!
sUnKiSsT chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Whoa...that was excellent! Great writing! ...oh, and welcome to the SFTCOL(AR)S board! :D
M.Kena chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Gawd, tears. Many of them.

I haven't read a story on here that has made me cry in so long. Damn, and I thought I was getting over my weepy phase. lol

Aw, now that was about the sweetest damn thing i've ever read. Ever.

Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Poor little Sam, wanting to meet his mum. LOL at Bobby's puppies comment and the "they know they're adorable" line. The bit about Dean knowing her so they couldn't be bad was heartbreaking. I also loved the bit about Dean sleeping without worrying Sam would be taken from him for the first time in twenty years. Excellent story. More please if possible.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »