Reviews for Aeternus Eternus
zekeschance chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Wow! This tore me up. The way you went from present to when the boys were little, was perfection. This had it all, humor and angst. Wonderful story. Thanks so much.
CleverAlibi chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
In as few words as possible, you should know I don't cry. Not at movies, or graduations, or even at funerals (which sounds awful, I know, but I have this weird superiority complex going on). I definitely don't cry reading stuff, but this had me teary. This is absolutely the most touching thing I've read on FanFiction to date. Well freakin' done.

~CA
CalamityJim chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Great use of flashbacks. I totally teared up
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
omg, that was so sad :( you adding those memories in made it like a million times more heartbreaking then the original scene, it almost makes me afraid to go on to the next chapters
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
So good! The first chapter had me in tears.
Nate and Jake chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. I think it is the best post-AHBL2 fic that I have read. I really what I have been searching for. I would really love it if you continued...

Great job,

Michelle
inu-ears chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
muy pefectico! amazing! truly...just wow. all i can say. wow. love it.
EmmelleN chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Very touching story, enjoyed it a lot. Sorta hoping it's not really finished...
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Good work! Interesting to see that scene from Bobby's viewpoint. More?
spnMom chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Aw, I knew it. That was beautiful! Thank you very much. I love Wee!chesters also and you blended the two time periods together smoothly.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I thought I was surprised when John died, when Sam died, I was devastated. This brought it all back... don't know if I should thank you for that even tough that was one of my favorite episodes *sniff*.
Von chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Fantastic 'missing scene'. I love it to bits!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Just found this and wow - beautiful, I adored it. Got to be my favourite AHBL1&2 tag. Looking forward to reading more from you. Liz x
sidjack chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
T, I just found this. Even with this stupid cold, you have me sitting her and balling like a 4 year old Winchester...I'm just not so adorable. This is superb. You write like an angel, so in tune with these two.

Well done. There just isn't anything else to say. Well, maybe one more...wonderful, marvelous,heartwrenching..

sid
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
this story was BEAUTIFUL

i loved it to death.

i cried.

i laughed.

i cried again.

hahah

the beginning was so sad but beautifully written and very true to the characters.

and the toes. so cute. just the whole thing was beautiful!

great job!