Reviews for Aeternus Eternus
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I loved the flashbacks. Little Sammy sounds so adorable.
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
"What's worse," Bobby quipped dryly from behind her, "is that they know they're adorable. The little shits."

/~~~~~~~~~~

Tee-hee...Bobby! Big smile.

Touching! Right down to warm my cold toes and deep inside to my soul, too.

Again, how you sifted in the past...was flawless and glowed with a - how can I say it? - Natural beauty.

A favorite for sure !

Sunshine,

Karen
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Bobby Singer wasn't afraid of no kids—unless possessed, or otherwise influenced by evil—but this Dean character…that fierce determination set in his eyes, that protective stance…

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw..love Bobby so much.

And this...gosh! Poetcially tragic...I must say!

Loved it!

The way you twined in the past...and linked it to the present...just made this piece bloom.

And I swore I could hear the silence at the end ...ugh!

Got me good...Ouch!

A

Karen
zekeschance chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Wow! This tore me up. The way you went from present to when the boys were little, was perfection. This had it all, humor and angst. Wonderful story. Thanks so much.
CleverAlibi chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
In as few words as possible, you should know I don't cry. Not at movies, or graduations, or even at funerals (which sounds awful, I know, but I have this weird superiority complex going on). I definitely don't cry reading stuff, but this had me teary. This is absolutely the most touching thing I've read on FanFiction to date. Well freakin' done.

~CA
CalamityJim chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Great use of flashbacks. I totally teared up
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
omg, that was so sad :( you adding those memories in made it like a million times more heartbreaking then the original scene, it almost makes me afraid to go on to the next chapters
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
So good! The first chapter had me in tears.
Nate and Jake chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. I think it is the best post-AHBL2 fic that I have read. I really what I have been searching for. I would really love it if you continued...

Great job,

Michelle
inu-ears chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
muy pefectico! amazing! truly...just wow. all i can say. wow. love it.
EmmelleN chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Very touching story, enjoyed it a lot. Sorta hoping it's not really finished...
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Good work! Interesting to see that scene from Bobby's viewpoint. More?
spnMom chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Aw, I knew it. That was beautiful! Thank you very much. I love Wee!chesters also and you blended the two time periods together smoothly.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I thought I was surprised when John died, when Sam died, I was devastated. This brought it all back... don't know if I should thank you for that even tough that was one of my favorite episodes *sniff*.
Von chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Fantastic 'missing scene'. I love it to bits!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »