Reviews for Aeternus Eternus
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
it can NOT be the end! I will start a ff dot net petition until you start writing once again! ;) that was great...just as emotional as the first if not more so...I loved it...the entire last 1/4 (once dean lies next to sam) brought tears to my eyes!
Mockingbyrd chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
wow! you mastered those moments. I really like the part about their hearts beating the same way. Genius! Write more!
ROBINV chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
OMG, so powerful, sad, intense, I can barely stand it! You MUST continue it, of course! Your writing it amazing! Love, Robin
chb76 chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
That was just too cute - funny too.

"What's worse,"..."is that they know they're adorable. The little shits."

LOL that is so true.

Loved the bit about Sam getting stuck in the dryer - I could so see that happening. Hilarious. I take it you wrote this before the Christmas ep seeing as it seems likely that Dean refused to speak about their mom way past his ninth birthday - not that it matters cos your Weechesters are way cuter anyway.

So are you continuing? Think you probably should...
twinchaosblade chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
This was very touching and both chapters had me to tears several times. Well written and fine characterizations, plus too neat snippets on the wee ones. Thanks for sharing.
Lilwazzabug chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Aw!:D
TraSan chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
I WAS going to agree with you. That it wasn't as heart-breaking, but it was as beautiful and wonderful and still bittersweet until it got to these lines:

Murmuring something, Sam curled further into himself…and his big brother, tucking his freezing toes under Dean’s legs. Dean shook his head and smiled softly at what his soul had done. One tainted soul for one heat-seeking-pain-in-the-ass-little brother.

It was a steal.

Eyes have tears in them (I kept them in check this time!).

And these:

When a hand suddenly wrapped around the back of his neck and pulled him in against a beating chest, Dean didn’t pull away.

It was a promise.

A changing of guards.

Gah!

You're killing me. It is a sweet, slow, agonizing death, but still!

Thank you for writing.
lunasgathering39 chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Another great chapter. This one not quite as gut-wrenchingly sad, but very sweet. I like to see the softer side of Dean once in a while. And I would so pay money to have a copy of the picture Ellen got (she did get it right?) of the boys leaning on each other in the Impala. I vote for at least one more chapter. We have to know what Bobby thinks of the way you left Dean and Sam at the end of this chapter. You write him as well as you do the boys. _
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
You finally posted! And I didn't even badger you. At least not this week. Thanks :)

This chapter was plenty heartbreaking. It was fascinating to see the juxtaposition of the sweet young boys against the traumatized older versions of themselves.

I think there's more story here, don't you? Pretty please?
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I hate to start off with a complaint but you posted this in August, it says TBC - so where's the next chapter? You're killing me here.

Having said that you really hooked me good with what you've shown us. The juxtaposition between kid Sam and Dean and the apparent unhealthy state of the boys is heartbreaking.

Anything I can do to speed this along?
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This was heartbreaking and beautiful. And all the more touching coming from Bobby's perspective. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the next chapter. I must leave now to retrieve some tissue.
Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
'Twas sad. A good incorporation of you Dean and Sammy flashback bonding stuff. And Bobby's always awesome to have in there.
chb76 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
beautiful, loved the flashbacks. Looking forward to seeing where this is going. update soon pretty please luv cherry ;)
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Now that was sad and touching and great. I especially liked Bobby's memories of their hearts beating in tandem. Great ficlet, sniff, and poor boys!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh my god, that flash between past and present was breathtaking and how Bobby wasn't instantly attached to the 'kids' but found them kinda growing on him, or at least that seems to be implied, and then Dean taking care of Sam and that part with the heart beats and Sam asks "because we're brothers?"

And though Dean knows he should tell 'em the truth, he cant. Instead saying that'll never change.

A perfectly heartbreaking way to end it, because life does CHANGE is, when Sam dies, only one heartbeat can be heard, one brother without the other is only half enough of what there should be...

Heartbreakingly brilliant, one of the best insights of the time when Sam was dead before Dean wagered his own life to bring back hs brothers, to keep that heart beating.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »