Reviews for Aeternus Eternus
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
My internet at home's gone all wonky, so I'm sitting in a coffee shop reading your story.

And trying to type though the words keep going blurry and I have to pause to wipe tears off my cheeks.

Gah - you know I never went out of my way to find tags to these episodes because they were so tough all on their own, but this one was fantastic. Absolutely, beautifully, heart-breaking.

Can't wait for the next installment.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Okay, I'm teary-eyed now. This was just...wow.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
...

There are no words to describe this. Just ... beautiful. Touching and poignant to the point of sheer heartbreak.

Wonderfully written and you've made my day by saying this fic is to be continued! This would've been amazing as a one shot, but I thank you one hundred times over for it not being a one shot and granting us another chapter or so of your brilliant writing!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Looking on this from Bobby's POV was sheer heartbreak. The loss of Sam is a wound too deep for Dean to bear and he knows it. The reflective WeeWinchester moments only helped reinforce what made the brothers so special and why the death of Sam is so unimaginably hard to accept. Looking forward to the next chapter, well armed with my box of tissues and comfort chocolates at the ready!
shywalk chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh that killed me...sobbing. Fix it..sniff
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This was written very well. I'll be watching to see where it goes.
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
-Sobs-

Oh, God. I just... aw! Jeez, that was tough. I almost didn't read it, because I don't even want to know what happened after Dean screamed "SAM!" but it was too good not to. The little scene with the stethoscope was so beautiful and so childlike-great, great little flashback there. And the acceptance of Sam's death was beautiful and tragic, as well.

Wow, I have to keep telling myself that Sam was brought back, because this fic really makes me feel his loss. Which means, great job!
LadyLinteweth chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Cut my heart out with a spoon would ya? Jeez, even tho I know Sammy comes back, that's enough to a heart out!
WofOZ chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
So sad but so well done!
snchills chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
OMG how can you rip our hearts out like that? I don't know if I could've handled it if they had actually done it in the episode. That scene and the one with Bobby and Dean in the junk yard...I don't usually get emotional watching this show but those two scenes had me almost there. Update soon please.
Tina chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
that scene between Sam and Dean when they're young is so touching!
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Nice post-ep. :) Captured Dean and Bobby well.
Dawn N chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
One word ... Wow!
DeanBean chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This is a brilliant story,

I always wished that they had showed what had happened between the end of part 1 and the start of part 2 - it defiently should have went like this :D

It is so sad; Bobby is written really well - sort of like a second Daddy

I can't wait for the next chapter,

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo

PS. I am defiently adding this to my C2
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
My heart felt like it stopped when I read your summary alone! I hadn't even realized I was holding my breath while reading until I got to the end. Never before have I felt that way while reading a fanfic...normally I only get that when reading an actual book...tears I've done for fanfics but...wow! That was amazing...I love the flashbacks of a 4 year old Sam...how sweet and innocent a time! I can't wait for more!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »