Reviews for Aeternus Eternus
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Now that was sad and touching and great. I especially liked Bobby's memories of their hearts beating in tandem. Great ficlet, sniff, and poor boys!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh my god, that flash between past and present was breathtaking and how Bobby wasn't instantly attached to the 'kids' but found them kinda growing on him, or at least that seems to be implied, and then Dean taking care of Sam and that part with the heart beats and Sam asks "because we're brothers?"

And though Dean knows he should tell 'em the truth, he cant. Instead saying that'll never change.

A perfectly heartbreaking way to end it, because life does CHANGE is, when Sam dies, only one heartbeat can be heard, one brother without the other is only half enough of what there should be...

Heartbreakingly brilliant, one of the best insights of the time when Sam was dead before Dean wagered his own life to bring back hs brothers, to keep that heart beating.
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
My internet at home's gone all wonky, so I'm sitting in a coffee shop reading your story.

And trying to type though the words keep going blurry and I have to pause to wipe tears off my cheeks.

Gah - you know I never went out of my way to find tags to these episodes because they were so tough all on their own, but this one was fantastic. Absolutely, beautifully, heart-breaking.

Can't wait for the next installment.
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Okay, I'm teary-eyed now. This was
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 8/19/2007

There are no words to describe this. Just ... beautiful. Touching and poignant to the point of sheer heartbreak.

Wonderfully written and you've made my day by saying this fic is to be continued! This would've been amazing as a one shot, but I thank you one hundred times over for it not being a one shot and granting us another chapter or so of your brilliant writing!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Looking on this from Bobby's POV was sheer heartbreak. The loss of Sam is a wound too deep for Dean to bear and he knows it. The reflective WeeWinchester moments only helped reinforce what made the brothers so special and why the death of Sam is so unimaginably hard to accept. Looking forward to the next chapter, well armed with my box of tissues and comfort chocolates at the ready!
shywalk chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh that killed me...sobbing. Fix it..sniff
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This was written very well. I'll be watching to see where it goes.
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2007

Oh, God. I just... aw! Jeez, that was tough. I almost didn't read it, because I don't even want to know what happened after Dean screamed "SAM!" but it was too good not to. The little scene with the stethoscope was so beautiful and so childlike-great, great little flashback there. And the acceptance of Sam's death was beautiful and tragic, as well.

Wow, I have to keep telling myself that Sam was brought back, because this fic really makes me feel his loss. Which means, great job!
LadyLinteweth chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Cut my heart out with a spoon would ya? Jeez, even tho I know Sammy comes back, that's enough to a heart out!
WofOZ chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
So sad but so well done!
snchills chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
OMG how can you rip our hearts out like that? I don't know if I could've handled it if they had actually done it in the episode. That scene and the one with Bobby and Dean in the junk yard...I don't usually get emotional watching this show but those two scenes had me almost there. Update soon please.
Tina chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
that scene between Sam and Dean when they're young is so touching!
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Nice post-ep. :) Captured Dean and Bobby well.
Dawn N chapter 1 . 8/18/2007