Reviews for Meet Me Halfway
rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
that a/n thing was that a warning or something to keep us from reviewing SHUNSUI IS HOT
PLLML chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i wouldnt mind that actually lol XD send him!
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh dear goodness, that threat was enough to make me review... haha, kidding kidding I would've reviewed anyways :)

This was a well-written fanfic! I honestly don't feel like I see enough decent stories around these days, so I was definitely pleased to read this one, and about one of my favorite couplings too. Good job with this!
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh god, not high school musical!

wow, very well written, loved it!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Nice...I laughed when I saw that Nanao was reading very discriptive romance novels...Good Job!
Hakan Kurohi chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
OK, OK I've reviewed, just don't send him after me singing high school musical. ugh. I can't STAND that show. It drives me up the wall and if i were legal age to drink. oh well. I loved your story. Especially the last few lines. Good job.

~Hakan Kurohi
Sensual Reader chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love this pairing!

Awesome work o
quilldragon chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
now THAT is a threat i cannot ignore. ; ) great story.
Light as Air chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was very romantic! It made me feel all giddy... though I felt the end was a bit cliqued.
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
OMG! I really liked this pair before but now I've totally fallen in love with it! That was wonderful! ~ ~
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Ah, I fell in love with that passage. This was extremely well written!
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
please wright more of them I love your story's.

D.
Misura chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I loved reading this - both Nanao and Shunsui were perfect, and I simply adored the notion of Nanao spending her day off reading a romance novel in some secluded spot.
Sublime Angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
lol i've read quite a few today an i thik i'm fallin in love with this pairing! i loved this oneshot. it was funnie cuz he was bothering her an then doing what he read in tehbook and it was just...GREAT! i loved it! keep it up!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
*sque and fangirls* Love it!

KSM