Reviews for It's the Thought that Counts
DarkBrooks chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
THIS IS SO FUNNY! Brilliant! :D
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Poor Batman. I feel really sorry for him. But I feel sorry for the Joker too because he had to give up on his new toy so quickly, so I guess it's fair. Now I only feel sorry for Tim. They should take him out of school because of his nightly duties, just re-write it so it doesn't sound like the kind of nightly duties Joker and Harley did in the Batmobile...
I love it :)
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
I've always wondered what would happen if someone got their hands on the Batmobile.
My favorite parts were when The Joker started using the arm as Thing and the ending where everyone wants to trash the car.
RiseInRevolution chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OMG I LOVE THE END! Nightwing's just like NOPE. NOT USING THAT CAR. 8/10.
kendramccormick chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh, man, that story was hysterical! Everyone was very in character. I liked the part where Croc brought in an entire arm just for a watch, and Tim and Dick's disgust. This sounds like the perfect present for the Joker.
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh my God... I have to say, you really did Harley justice in this fic! It was hilarious!
Useful chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I...I'm glad it's past midnight and I'm hiding in my room. That made me laugh so hard. I can point out many parts, Joker's invitation, the Croc's present, Joker's orgasm, the net, the "I'll keep Gotham whore free! This I swear!" part-ish, the end...Oh god, the end. I can just see it now, and it was hilarious. I know this story came about before Young Justice, but I saw those characters instead of the others from Batman: The New Adventures or what not (I never liked how they did Nightwing's hair; long hair turnoff to me). Anyways, that ending was really hilarious, I can just see poor Tim and Dick all: "I'll never get in that car AGAIN" and poor Babs.

I really loved it. Is what I'm trying to say.
Yiko Zipper chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
oh, oh, oh! i loved everything about this! i'm sorry for the review spam i've been giving you, but i can't help it!
i loved how Scarecrow, Two-Face and Riddler were all gossiping like middle aged housewives, and croc with his present, and Joker getting mad at the mention of Poison Ivy - how cute!
and, oh, well, you do know how i loved the end - who wouldn't?
anyhow, i am extremely jealous of your talent at pulling off these characters so well! Robin was all perfect, so was Harley and Batman and Joker and lil' ol' Croc!
ahh. i'm swooning!
lots and lots of love for this!
Roxie13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Haaaa!
Sweeney Todd's Angel chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
"He can't take all of us," Riddler asserted quickly while reaching for his weapon with the hand that wasn't holding vodka.
"You always say that and he always manages to!" Scarecrow returned quickly.

This is the second time i've read this and this line STILL makes me laugh!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
LOL the Batmobile hahaha not what i was expecting! nice touch! XD
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Love it! Totally awesome! Love the idea of a Joker birthday party.

When i first began reading, i though Harley's present would be Batman, tied up and unconscious. And then i remembered the title and i thought that instead she'd have caught Robin, who would then be rescued by the bat.

...Actually, i might write that myself. Can I?

Great story, FYI! Love it!
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
favorite line from the joker ever, i think i just had an orgasm... HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHa and the end was so awsome i almost died
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very funny, Joker is perfectly in character - I love how he swings from a homicidal maniac to an excitable little kid so much in this. It's original, witty, and I'ma gonna fave.
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Amazing story! I always wondered what would happen if Joker or heck any of his enemies got their hands on the batmobile! Your story seems quite believable, and it is truly funny! Again, GREAT JOB!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »