Reviews for Save the Pieces
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
love it, looking forward to more.
CarrieAnn chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
There is no way Tsunade would dishonor Naruto's memory by withholding the ties-significant ties I might add-he had to Hinata.
kandita chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
The start was boring to me...but it turned out very well...and now at the turning point and it's been about a little over three years since you've last updated

You can't do this...please update I'm dying to read the rest
rain-dancer chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
CONTINUE!
in your dreams as well chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
ohh plz update
CraveCataclysm chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
I really like this story.

Its (not exactly original) but very new, and refreshing, and well-done. :)

I'd like to see a little bit of deeper characterization, but thats just something on the side.

You get props for the awesome pairing, by the way. :D

(Over all, a really good story, and I'll be waiting for your next update! _)
Kendall N.S chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
I really like this, and I like even more that you are keeping them in character. They do go OOC, but it understandable since they are facing a sittuation in which she hasn't face before. So, I have to say: Good Job and Update soon.

Kendall
lightxdark chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
OMG, dude, i keep on feeling like im going to cry cuz of Naruto's death. You're like the first person to ever have Naruto die (from what i've read). I like the way this is heading! A very good start, it should be MORE popular. I really hope the next chapter comes out soon, I'll be waiting .
Likes to Smile chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
ooh she knows!

I really like this story, and please update when you can! :)
the person youll love to hate chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
did you know back when ww2 was going on married men will have one of there friend to get close to there wife so if they were to die the wife can have someone there for her to love ect... it reminds me of this... sorry that was random

(btw the person youll love to hate is my username here im just to lazy to sign in)
redfoxrose chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more.

I like how this is going.

I'm glad she finally knows. She needs to to remember and move on.

But she'll still be with Sasuke eventually!

Keep up the good work!
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Please update soon!
winterkaguya chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Oh boy...is Sakura and Ino are in trouble right now, huh? And why the heck is Ino rummaging through her purse like a thief? I guess Tsunade is not going to appreciate what Sakura has done, ne? Hm...and I'm absolutely positive that Sasuke won't like it at all as well...since its up to him to take care of Hinata on Naruto's behalf...though I wonder about the Hyuuga Clan. Aren't they suppose to be glad that Hinata is now back with the clan? And how is Neji?

Update soon yah
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Awesome 5 chapters, I'm looking forward to seeing how this will progress! Keep it up!
livinginamakebelieveworld chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Oh. my. freaking. gawd. I feel so sorry for Hinata; finding out about her dead husband like that must SUCK. D:

Write more or I will kill you; I love this story. :P