Reviews for V Day
Moebius2015 chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
boy, what a Valentine! Well done!
Moebius2015 chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Holly Hannah! Way to go Sam!
Moebius2015 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
wonderful evening! But I really thought Jack would show up at the end of it.
starrover chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
I know this was written quite some time ago, but I still wanted to tell you that I love this fic! I've read it several times and I still enjoy it. So often when someone is writing something romantic and sexy their writing descends into explicit vularity but you made it romantic and sexy and sweet.

Great job!
hedwiggins chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
I have to say I absolutely adore this story. Getting to "see" Sam go after Jack the way she did was awesome. I wish we could have seen a bit more of her wicked humor during the series (since I firmly believe she has that side of her). And I love that line about "Teal'c, Cassie ad Daniel more than covering the outrage for her".

The whole party bit was great too, with all the wise cracks and humor.
mara-anni chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
Aw, that was so sweet, I'm totally gushing :D

And can I just say, Sque! :)

Well done as always 7LB. Great story!
mara-anni chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Sheesh, Sam's got better will power than I would with Jack! :D
mara-anni chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
OMG! Seriously can't wait to see what's gonna happen!
mara-anni chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Ok, this has been siting in my inbox waiting top be read and I finally got around to it...darn that RL!

I liked this 7LB!

It was funny and sweet and I loved Teal'c's proposal and Sam helping Ishta with it. I enjoyed the way you showed the special bond and unspoken understanding between Sam/Daniel/Teal'c. And poor Sam, i felt so sorry for her :(

I'm not sure Sam would have allowed Mitchell to call her Sammy though ;)
lovestruck1990 chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
YAY I love happy endings
le2spaz chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Awesome job. The first and third chapters are my favorites due to Carter's more teasing and daring side.
katejones2005 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
great job!
gater62 chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
I adore Annie's Song! That was so incredibly romantic! Wish this Jack could give lessons to my husband! LOL when Daniel's role became more exaggerated over the years! What a great story!
kinnik72 chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Yeah! Fantastic!
kinnik72 chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
Sam's great in this game!