Reviews for Day of Destiny- Spirit Versus Spirit
bewize chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This. Was. Great!

Excuse the cheesy punctuation, but I didn't know how else to emphasize how wonderful I thought this fic was. I have goosebumps! I loved the inner debate. I loved that Gohan recognized his own inner darkness and his own ability to commit horrid crimes. Really really well done!
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
nice story a little weird with the talking to himself, or should I say his inner demon, but still interesting.
Nara Shikamaru chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
..:Smiles: For the first time, I am giving a GOOD review..Uh..Like, that was deep! That

was close to how he felt in my fic. "They all died..because of me.."..Dude, I give you a perfect 10

for it. Good detail, good emotion..I actually ENJOYED reading this..If you want, read my piece of crap

that I call a fanfic.."The Dark Empire Saga"..I have typos and everything! Oh joy! Anyways, if you like it,

review. If you hate it, please flame. I want to know the opinions...of everyone. Not just good..Anyways, I loved this.

I think this..ah hell..I am going to recomend this fic to those who think Gohan is a mirror of Goku-san..because he isn't..

And can't be..Anyways, I am out..:Goes SSJ and flies off: Ja ne!
Justin Adams chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Good short story. Write more.
sley chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
great..i love it...really..!Although its kinda sad somehow...
Sutremaine chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
A great idea, well written. I can imagine this happening.
RcA chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Hey, this is GREAT! I love your descriptiveness, and.. wow; that's great!
sgh chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Nice story. It kinda makes Gohan sound like a skitzo, but thats okay! Arn't we all? Good idea for the story, very original. Keep it up!
Lee chapter 1 . 8/11/2001
Dark and deep! I loved it! It really brought out Gohan's thoughts before he transformed!
dbzchiksrule chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
WOW! OUT THERE! COOL! I love the way you wrote this. Very powerful. Good stuff!
Kyia Star chapter 1 . 8/9/2001
I think I told you what I thought of this one, but I'll tell you again. I like this version better than the other one you wrote. Fantastic Job!