Reviews for Loving the Fox
ScbaStv chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
I really like your endings. It's reminiscent of the endings to several of my favorite movies. Great story again :]
HalfwayParanoid chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
That, was great! I have enjoyed both stories, and loved them all the way through. I give recomendation to them both.
ero-gamakage chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
beautiful story.. 3 u could write more of naruHina married life but still amazing
monte eldridge chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
very good story i enjoyed it alot
December Ice Star chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
Hey! Great story! I expected Naruto to die killing Pein when Hinata died for real. Good to see their happy ending. Anyway great story loved it!
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
Great story. too bad it ended
Sebine chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
The Sap!

It Burns!
Blissfulltorment chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
The stories were incredible, deffinately the best story i've read now, beat the hell out of "Why Orange?" though that was still an incredible story.
Blissfulltorment chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Well the first story was really good, except Naruto was being overly cocky and self absorbed, but meh, and this one is a bit dissapointing so far to be honest... Hinata saying "I think I love you"... and then "Well, I guess things could be worse..."
Shtare chapter 11 . 11/17/2008
AW! it reads like an actual book! im impressed !
Neo-Gama-Sanin chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
awesome you should make another one for his daughters progress in the ninja world lol love the story cant wait to read blind
narutojazz19 chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
WOW

I read the first story and now the sequel... I am really impressed, but I'm not sure if I want to read "The Blind"... the summary is confusing but you are such a good writer i am probably going to be reading it anyways.

JaNe
Kyuubinaruto634 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
good chapter
FakerKing chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
I think this was a great story, though I seriously think you downplayed Naruto's power against pein. I mean, if he could take out the entire sound village in less than ten minutes, then he should've been able to take out pein in about that time. On the point of power, the kantana shouldn't have been able to peirce Naruto at all, considering in his four-tailed form he was able to block Orochimaru's Kusanagi with his body.

That's just MO, but other than that, I liked it.
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 11 . 6/15/2008