Reviews for Family Affair
Guest chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
That echuta bicth Mara! I hated her in all the series... Hope you'll update soon!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
will you update this story or did you give it up? Please pm me :)
I want to
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
I know it's been years, but I just wanted to say that I quite enjoyed this fic. I'm a bit skeptical of Mara suddenly showing up, but I really like the interactions between Luke and Anakin and Padme and Leia. Mace Windu seems like he might become a problem later on. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that someone is still reading and enjoying this fic, if you're ever so inclined to update.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
Would really love to see this continued...
tstp chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
I think Mara is out of context because in The originaly story Mara kill Luuke (the clone) and so the voices in her head stopped. How can you explain this in this story without the clone Luuke?
Another question is why Leia must go with them? Is there any explanation? Maybe Leia can stayed with Bail because Anakin with Padme went to Tattoine saved her mother.

But except this question I think that the story is interesting, funny and very well written. I hope you finish this maybe with little corrections about Mara.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
Relally enjoyed it
charmedjedi chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
This is a really good story. And it needs an end. Please come back and finish it.
obsessed with star wars chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
You were right before. Anakin's nickname is spelled Ani not Annie whoever informed you that it is the other way around was sadly incorrect. Because the official site for star wars wookieepedia clearly says otherwise. Just thought I'd let you know.
CaptainSammyAngel chapter 17 . 11/11/2011
Please update I can't wait for the next chapter.
MuggleCreator chapter 17 . 10/27/2011
Good stuff!

Please update soon... Or if not, PM me!
TheLogicalDreamerandWriter chapter 17 . 3/9/2011
ok im in love with this story i really hope you update soon but not just for me but the people of fanfiction they deserve to read such great and well writen story lol ok i was geting a little carried away but everything i said or wrote is true pleaze update soon ok im going to stop writing now:)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
Ohhh! This is great! Update soon!
David-El chapter 17 . 1/27/2010
Amazing story, but where's the rest of it? I HAVE to know what happens next!
leyte chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
I am sorry for not readin this story sooner because it is great. Why will you not cont.? I would like to read this more!
define.interesting chapter 17 . 11/10/2009
Please, please continue posting new chapters. This story is amazing.