Reviews for Missing You
TinkStar87 chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Like this hope you update again soon -
Lauren chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
I reallt like your story. I know it has been a long time but please continue it. I want to here how it ends and if Danny and Mary stay in Vegas. Please finsh it please..
paradiso31 chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
great story. I love it.
noro chapter 15 . 7/11/2009
great story hope theres more fantastic work
Jackie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh, I like it a lot. Please update!
Joy chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I'm a huge Las Vegas fan and one of my friends recommended reading this fic since I'm an even bigger Dary fan! I loved it, really beautifully written. All the chapters are amazing. I hope to read more soon.
annasayshi1 chapter 15 . 3/13/2009
Great new chapter! I enjoyed all the Danny/Ed bits - you show their father and son relationship so well. I liked all the insights into Jillian's character too. I'm looking forward to reading more :)
HCLvr chapter 15 . 3/11/2009
Hey! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed that last chapter in a while. My computer broke so I stole my sis's laptop for a while. Great last chapter! I hope you keep writing, I loved seeing the Ed/Danny interaction, working as a team! Can't wait to see a next chapter, hopefully soon.
HCLvr chapter 14 . 2/24/2009
OH! Thank you for updating I wasn't expecting it! Made me so happy. That last chapter had me sitting on the edge of my seat, hope you can post a next chapter.
annasayshi1 chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
I'm so happy you're continuing with this story! It's so good so far, and you describe the characters and their feelings and conversations brilliantly. I've also really enjoyed the little moments of humour you have in there, even in the serious story lines. I really hope you keep going - especially after that cliffhanger! :)
HCLvr chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
Oh good god! NO! This is the best Las Vegas fic I've ever read. So wonderfully written why did you stop? Especially at this last chapter? Amazing job I'm just sad I couldn't read more. lol
delphine chapter 13 . 12/13/2008
i really really love it !

i love mary and danny

i was so disappointed when he got with delinda ...

i really hope you gonna update soon !

please

thanks and sorry for my english i m frensh ...
louise chapter 13 . 4/30/2008
yes,who has eds back.
Barb Ooley chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Wow, this is really good. I have not watched Las vegas since James caan left, but I really like this fanfic. I'll check back for more updates.
nbclasvegasfan chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
Great, great, great chapter. Please update often.