Reviews for Normal is Never an Option
spike'smate chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
SHAME ON YOU not finishing this.
NorthernLights94 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
why didn't you finish? i loved this sequel!
Jennifer - Squint By Nature chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
really awesome story :) are you ever gonna go back to it though?
BellaNessieCullen chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Aw i LOVE this story! ive read the whole of this and the previous book. Your an amazing writer. Sad to see your last update was 2007 though. I so wished you had finished this story. I love spuffy and their pretty magical babies :) 3
Chloe McMurray chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
This is pretty good so far. I really hope you update soon.
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Really enjoying the sequel, althoughi now cant remember if i reviwed the first one :s oh well im doing it now theyre fantastic

Lollie
azncutiebear3 chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
OMG. I loved this and the story before too.

Update soon? It's been like FOREVER. Even though I just got into the story. Hehe. XD
KittyVamp208 chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
love it
Terapsina chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
Okay, what is wrong (or wright) with one of those baby's?

Don't misunderstand, I love where it's going but way was that doctor so worried? Any way I hope you are going to update soon, because I already cant wait...
purrbastian chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
awh yay babies!

i loved that they were born on christmas!

how cute!

so like please PMASAP!
Z-L.B chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Wonderful chapter. Sweet sentiment naming the boy after Gunn. I can't wait to see Cordy's reaction to Angel's plans. I have the feeling he is gonna be in for it just for the pure fact he's gone and made all these plans without even filling her in much less asking her thoughts on the subject. I await the next chapter ZLB
darklover chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
Lovely Xmas gift. I enjoyed reading it.
MellyHorror-Salvatore-Northman chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Nice chapter! I found out it was back and started jumping up and down I wasn't getting any alerts and now I did so yea!

-Melody-Lynn-

And

Emilye
roberta chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Merry Christmas an Happy New Year you too! Wonderful Chapter, was a really good idea to have the babies on Christmas Eve! Keep going like that, your story is beatiful!
iccy chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
wow! lol...I'm 15, too. So i know what its like! lol. ;) I love the chapter! It's great!