Reviews for Normal is Never an Option
RabidReject chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
Good stuff. I look forward to reading more soon.
divine one chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
15!

wow!

great writing!
darklover chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Poor Spike and Buffy, they never get a break.
iccy chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
i love the story! Can't wait for the news!
Z-L.B chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
BAD GILES! If there is something wrong with the one of the babyies he should at least tell Spike. yes telling Buffy maybe too stressful but at least one of them should know.

I'm thinking either the baby has a dark destiny waiting for it or... well, I'm gonna keep my or to myself, cause if what I think is right then I don't wanna ruin the surprise.

I wonder what Angel will do with his new fears. I'm hoping he doesn't get the not so bright idea to get revamped. Something tells me he has yet to discuss his situation with Cordy. But then again she's always been good at reading him so he may not have to.

But still loving it. ~ZLB
JeMS7 chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
So there is only something wrong with ONE of the babies? Will it be born a vampire or something? If it was that would suck, it would never be able to grow up or anything, vamps don't age.

Sorry just speculating.
smlcspike chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Oh I wonder how he is going to help Angel.
RabidReject chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Good stuff. More soon please.
purrbastian chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
well FINALLY!

lol jk, but this was really good.

ha i just love seeing spike as a family man.

and this story really makes me think about the shanshu..

yeah it would be great to walk out in the sun and be able to have a normal life but that also means you become weak and you become the helpless youve been helping..

sorry ranting here.

ill shut up now.

but i really want to know whats wrong with the babies! [or baby].

!

PMASAP!
iccy chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
aww!It's so not fair that you can just leave it at that! lol. I love the story, and it's really good!
Z-L.B chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Under normal circumstances I would understand it. But knowing the way Buffy and Spike react to secrets especially about those they love. Well naughty witch doctor may just get an earful if he ever was to return after the truth comes out. As I’m sure it will… It always does.

Then again I have issues with doctors keeping details from parents because they don't want to stress them. I understand stress is not good for a baby nor it's mother. But things that seem small to begin with or 'not worth worrying the parents over' in my experience become bigger later. Sometimes causing more stress and damage later. And this being a Buffyverse pregnancy it is a bet you can times that by ten. Here's to hoping, (but not holding my breath) for Giles to do the right thing and at least be up front with Spike about this bad news...

I really hope it’s not too bad. But these being a children of Buffy and Spike well odds are it’s big, scary, and completely vague. Sadly also, Giles will most likely over react or make the big mistake of waiting too long to come clean with the knowledge he’s about to get… actually most likely both will happen.

Still I have the up most confidence in Spike to protect his family and Buffy not to give in to anything without a fight and visa versa. So with that I wait… ~ZLB
darklover chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Glad u updated. Hope your muse starts working.
purrbastian chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
UGH!

NO FAIR!

leaving us with a cliffy like that!

and somethings wrong with the babies?

say it aint so Rupert!

well, PLEASE try and update soon!

reading spuffy makes me giddy.

PMASAP!
TillieBaby chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
NO! leave the babies alone! lol this is great! he he i luv spike being ova protective! not to much badness about the babys though!

tillie
blueeyessmile chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
awesome story. Loving the C/A vibes. Update soon please.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »