Reviews for Normal is Never an Option
smlcspike chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Oh that is not good, or is the doctor lying.
RabidReject chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Fun chapter. I'm really glad you are still updating this, as I like this story a lot. Can't wait to read more.
youn2731 chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
I like the story. I think that everyone should just tell Buffy and Spike that they're on a hellmouth. Giles always tries to hide information from Buffy, but it blows up in his face all the time. Plus how can they expect Buffy to tell them everything, but never doing the same in return. They always set a double standard with her. Anyway, good work. Please update soon.
dramafreakx2 chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
I found the witch doctor interesting. I want to know waht is wrong with the babies. Is there a new prophecy? Please update soon. It made me so happy to see that you have updated recently.
interested chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
great story, dont give up, please update soon )
divine one chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
and what do you do? you leave us hanging!

argh... the pain... sigh...

gives a spike growl... :)
Touch The Dark chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
oh my god are they evil or are they gonna die? ur story is awesome hun i love it keep it up! u totally rock
purrbastian chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
ok well i read your other story and now this and i have to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

so you HAVE to hurry and update soon!

this spuffy fan cannot be kept waiting!

PMASAP!
Squid chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
More, more, more, more, more! Wow, you definitely have to keep going! Having read some of the reviews, it looks like you might be having some writers block, so I hoped a good review would re-spark the muses! Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I hope in this case they do because you are doing a great job!

It's really intersting learning about the Spuffy powers, and it will be even more interesting to learn about the babies powers. It will also be interesting to see if Angel reverses his Shanshu. Also, what is happening with the rest of the Scoobies and it was definitely interesting hearing from Faith.

Keep it up!
Amor-caecus-est chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
Crap i'm outta chapter what am I to read now? Update soon really good!

~~Emilye
darklover chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
I'm so glad u've finally started working on the sequel. You're doing a great job so far. Can't wait for more!
interested chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
very interesting, please update soon )
Z-L.B chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Ok, you got my attention now! Waiting for more! ~ZLB
TillieBaby chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
oh i luv it! please update soon!ur an amazing writer! lol keep it up

tillie xx
smlcspike chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Oh I am so glad I found the sequel, I love the first chapter.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »