Reviews for Normal is Never an Option
RabidREject chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
I was just thinking about this story and then boom, a new chapter. Great stuff. Write more soon.
Sparrowling chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
hi yea i read the first sequel lol it was great story
Sparrowling chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
hi love the story so far... i was just curious are they on a hell mouth... oh and pleas DO NOT make buffy and spike's kids evil or monster etc but maybe a twist would be good like one kid might die in labor or they have super powers etc. anyway love the story so far please add next chapter... xoxo buffy fan and a new friend
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Awesome. Can't wait to read more.
Z-L.B chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
I gotta say first off I love where your going with Angel. Most stories I read that have Angel Shanshued except one (but in that one the Shanshu was described as a punishment instead of a reward) Angel goes off on his merry way to live happily ever after. Or at least quickly gets back in to the swing of being human. I find where your going with this more realistic. I mean if we remember this is the second time Angel’s got his humanity restored, just this time PTB aren’t accepting returns, at least not at this time.

Next, Gotta love pregnant Buffy. So much fun is to be had there so keep that coming. Third, the hellmouth, well, what is life in any of the Buffyverses without a hell mouth? I see so much fun a head I can’t wait!

~ZLB
darkbangle chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Pregnant Buffy... am I sensing violent mood swings in the near future? With her Slayer strength Spike might be having a bit of a hard time soon if he keeps teasing her.
chemicalgirl31 chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
lovve the chapter, pickles problem, whoa! : angel's stupid, i mean he can taste food, go ou in sunshine have a family! anyway... a new hellmouth, wow!:
RabidReject chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Another great chapter. Maybe you should have a memorial for Gunn? And will we see Fred and Wes? And of course Illyria? Maybe she can hook up with Andrew? :)
dramafreakx2 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
I think that you are doing a good job. I can understand how hard stories are to write. I am going through a major rough patch right now also. But I think that you should continue writing. I think that the worst thing that I did was allow my writing to stop for a few months and now I finding it hard to get back in the game. So keep writing and it should start to flow even better. I enjoy reading what you write and can't wait to read more soon.
shelaweena chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Yeah! Great start. Can't wait for the next chap!
Millie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Yay! Great beginning, update soon!

Moondancing Millie
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I just read your previous story which led me to this one. That one rocked and this one looks like it's set to be just as good. Can't wait to see what you have planned. There is one question I had, that I thought you might want to think about, if you already haven’t. Now that Angel is human and has his Cordy by his side any chance Conner might make an appearance. Especially if Angel and Cordelia have a little bundle of joy of their own. It would make an interesting upheaval in the family dynamic. Just a thought. Whatever you do I look forward to reading it! ~ZLB
chemicalgirl31 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I LOVE YOU!(huum not in the «love» way) a you do it! you do a sequel! (and fast...do you got two brain? or some illegal subtance? na, your just one of my favorite writers!) yep so updates fast, like ever;)
darkbangle chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Huzzah for sequels! Although I think this chapter would have worked better as the last part of the previous story.
RabidReject chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Awesome. I am so glad you continued. And this was a super fun chapter. Looking forward to seeing more Spuffy and Cangel action along with some Wes/Fred (Wes did survive right! It seems like he would have since he was ok other than hitting his head - we didn't see him die so he must live!) and ... Illyria umm.. well she can talk to plants. :)
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »