Reviews for True Colors
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Holy crap, what an awesome story. I always thought that Frank had the ability to lose it again and start beating his next child. I kinda hated that Ryan took him back into his life so easily. Great job giving Frank's state of mind here. I don't sympatize, but I can understand where he's coming from. Wonderfully written story.
jenskyies chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This made me feel strangely proud of Julie, standing up for her child. It does seem very right that despite all her normal ruthless Julie Cooperness, this is where she would go into protective mode, Momma Bear Julie. I'd like to think this kind of abuse is probably something she's seen/experienced before through her Riverside upbringing and that's why she's so set on putting a stop to it (and that after the story ends, that she'd get away from it herself too). This was excellent, really fascinating and I kept reading even though there was no Ryan or Seth or any Cohen in there.
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Good story so far.I always thought Frank couldn't have changed. I was waiting for stories like this. Please do a follow-up where we see Ryan get angry.
Juliefan chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
OMG you can't stop here! I need to know what will happen to Julie and her son! Please post more!