Reviews for See With Your Heart

read;
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
SelenaNina chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
OH! I really really like this!

And I do see it the way you do

I like him with Kagome as well

But with Kikyou...it just makes more sense, cuz they were supposed 2 be 2gether.

I see you haven't updated in years, will you?

Please?

For me? -

O && thx 4 reviewing my storee

It means lots! -

~Nina
SparklingDestiny chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Ok, this was very deep and a very well written story. It was also a very original way to look at the love triangle.

However, I have somethings to say.

First of all, Kagome is not like that at all. She respects kikyo and you made her soung so disrespectful and annoying.

Second, Inuyasha never stopped loving Kikyo even without her soul. You know he really loves kagome for her, not for something he can't see. He didn't even know they had the same soul before.

Third, the soul means nothing. They have ompletely different personalities, even before she died.

The point you seemed to prove to me is that the only reason why inuyasha keeps loving kikyo so much is because he feels he betrayed her so he feels soorry for her.

I don't really hate kikyo, but I don't like when people say that inuyasha doesn't loe kagome and make her act like and annoying and mean perosn which she isn't

Still, I loved how original this was and the depthness.

InuKag47
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was really deep and I loved it. It's pretty much how I see it. Kagome is her reincarnation. Your soul is what makes you and she has Kikyou's soul.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was a really good theory! Even though how Kagome acted I think she'd be feeling inside, I don't think she'd let it out. But anyway, that was a really good theory. Congrats.
bestofbothworlds chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was really interesting. I like these sort of stories that go beyond all the surface stuff to what kind of connection they really, which is deeper, does Inuyahsa love Kagome because she's shares Kikyou's soul, all that fun stuff, but they seem to be pretty rare especially the good ones. I've always thought the connection between the three of them was interesting and more complex than most fics make it out to be, I'd love to read more of this.
turtlequeen2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
WOW... this is super deep. I LOVED it. You write excellently and Kikyou and Inuyasha were kept in perfect character.

However, when it came to Kagome... I can't help but feel that she's a little out of character. Sort of like the pre-mature Kagome as compared to the one currently displayed in the manga.

However, seeing Kagome and Kikyou sharing souls make this perfectly plausible. I hope you write more Inuyasha fics. I thought that this was awesome! _
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
OMFG THJAT WAS JUST.. AMAZING! wow I really really just.. wow
crescentbellflower chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
this is a good chapter keep up thje good work (smile,smile)
BakaKenshin chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wo, Kagome needs to take a chill pill. I love this plot, please continue!
generic123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
hm...this was really interseting...it had me thinking for like an hour...i loved it! _