Reviews for The Robbery No One Noticed
fali042905 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
My favorite character is all mostly hinata and Sakura
obliviouskage chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Good start. Very Interesting.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
xD Luv it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
It's a good story but don't put any girls in just a lot of love rivals who aren't even that
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Great story!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Well, that was a surprise!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
EH?! SO YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME! And don't worry, college is very easy, trust me. Take this from someone who's never been to college n.n lml but please, please, please, PLEASE Don't stop writing on this site, YOUR ALL I HAVE! We you and only a few but still. You got a gift!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Looks away mad and pout (Not really) You got me Again! I didn't even read the title and just went on reeading. You had me thinking it's a continuing from last chapter and in the first couple of lines, You got me thinking they went to a house where Karin was at and..and she was talking about his kids...Their kids and..and...
-_- That was until I got to the word, "Sakura-chan" lml
xxcandylover23xx chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
I was so scared and shocked but I literally blushed and looked away when frowning (I wasn't really mad, just embarrassed) because you had me really thinking they was going to get arrested.
lol, you got some awesome tricking powers, young one. (Your probably older than me, lml)
xxcandylover23xx chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Lml, oh Naruto, lml. And damn Sasuke, u can't really blame her, who knows, you could be plotting that, but may'be not...I'm confused myself..hm...
xxcandylover23xx chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Should you even ask that, MAKE THEM A COUPLE!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Um, that was so...Horrible, and embarrassing on Sasuke's part. F u Itachi, F u!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Aw! did you have to kick them out?!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I forgot to mention, I was dying last chapter when Naruto said Sasuke's banging Sakura underneath a book shelf and for this chapter, I had to stop reading for a few minutes because when Naruto was thinking about where they sleep, I really, and I mean REALLY thought he was going to say, "I take the bed while you sleep on the floor." I was Dying!
This was a awesome chapter I might say, keep it up!
xxcandylover23xx chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I like that. How you made everyone vote who they didn't want in the chapter and then put them in, lml