Reviews for Steam
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
It would be nice to phisically role play this. Mwahahahahaha! 3
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow. This was so fucking HOT xD. Yep, as you said Mello, why dont you bottom more often? With this crazy-sexy redhead you have? :D
Lil' P 101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
gahbdiuayoqiushodaibaondpsfn09aph! SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!
CatatonicVanity chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
.. Whoa. How have I not read this before?! It's so amazingly hot!
Thalia Grace chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
AW YES
AW YISS

LOL pOOR MATT FOREVER AN UKE
Monind chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow, that was hot! Made my day! ;)

But you should read through your story one more time. You do have some mispelled words and sentences that doesn't make sense.

For example this: "Mello held all of his police operations in the hotel room they had just been in, keep his pbecause frankly, he liked to ersonal life away from business." I guess it should be "..., because frankly, he liked to keep his personal life...".

Well, that was just an example. I don't care if you don't fix the errors really, I totally enjoyed the story 3 Good work! :D
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh dear, they never actually managed to get into the shower did they? Teehee. Great fic, well done :]
orvaign chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this already.

It's so . . . wow. Sexy AND in-character, and your writing style is really nice. So . . . I love it. Possibly the best Matt x Mello lemon I've ever read. Especially since Mello stayed in character and "maintained his I-will-top-you-ness" (:D), which is always good.

Love it. Peace out.
dramaq chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was amazing! Usually I find Uke!Mello to be unrealistic and OOC, but this was PERFECT!

What's your website?
MyMello chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Holy f*ck... That was so damn sexy!
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ohehmeffingkira. Best lemon since EVER.

...That didn't make sense, did it?
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ah! Curse you I belive I'm going to spontaneously combust! THAT WAS SO SMEXY!
Pizza832 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
hehe
Lightstiel chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
HOLY SHIT...that was like...woah. I envy your writing. that was amazing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »