Reviews for A Long Slow Fade
anon chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
*gasp* the horror! bill is NOT his best friend!

please update soon
BSEVER chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
. . .

to21be chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
Oh, the plot thickens. So intense! Thank you.

So, is Faulkner in the business of preparing unknowing killers for this Johnny guy? Poor House. How is he gonna get out of this one? Because I think he would surely not escape prison again if he goes out stabbing people to death. Or is it a misdirection? Gosh, I love your writing.

I love how House, even as deeply as he is under the influence of Faulkner, still manages to try to fight and resist, and that the source of his power seems to be Wilson. Very touching.

I'm eagerly anticipating the next part. Especially the next confrontation between House and Wilson. That's gonna be painful for either one or both of them.
Juliabohemian chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
Okay, I'll admit I either forgot about this or you haven't updated in a while. I usually don't read crossovers because I don't actually watch enough shows for them to make sense to me. Is Medium the one with Patricia Arquette?

This Faulkner guy is creepy and you do creepy well. I'm waiting to see what becomes of House and his new best friend. And, golly, what's with all the knives?
Mel J1701 chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
This story is so twisted; I love it! I wonder just what Faulkner is up to with this manipulation of House and who this Johnny is. I'm looking forward to see what Wilson, Cuddy and the Ducklings say when they realise House's re-progamming no longer sees him turning to Wilson as his friend.

I'm definitely intrigued to see where you're taking this.
mayfairmom chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
1) Loved Outer Limits when i was a kid

2) Bad Faulkner, bad bad man

3) Who the hell is Johnny?

4) I love this story and you for writing it

Peace
phoenixmagic1 chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
Faulkner is one crazy SOB! I think he's manipulating House and putting him against Wilson! Not good! Can you change it? LOL I don't want House to get hurt! :( Great job! :)

to21be chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
The suspense is killing me. Very well done. Looking forward to the next one and hoping to find out more about what the hell is going on ;-)
mayfairmom chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
WOW...that was great...i must tell you, after i was done reading this chapt. and getting a little deeper into this Faulkner guy, i felt like i needed a shower when i was done...he's bad, he's dirty & i'm lovin every minute of this...you rock...Peace
phoenixmagic1 chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
amazing chapter :)

BSEVER chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
This is one of the most sophisticated plotline I've read so far. I feel oppressed...

Waiting for what it is to come, dreading that what it is to come is what I have in mind...

Hats off.
nomad1328 chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
dude... faulkner is creeping me out. But the scene with Dead Kid's Dad and House was intense. I could feel it coming...
houseband chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
Very interesting story. I am putting it on my story alert list.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
wow..that was amazing! :)

BSEVER chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
I was watching out for this update...Not disappointed ! Love that we're entering the Knights of the Round Table World. This is promising...Are we on the quest for the Holy Grail now ?

Thanks