Reviews for A Long Slow Fade
Akylae chapter 35 . 3/9/2008
Thank you for a great story. The de-programing dream is spot on. Read you later. :-)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 35 . 3/9/2008
omg.. a perfect ending...very very well written! :)

mayfairmom chapter 35 . 3/9/2008
i'm not gonna read it...nope...not gonna do it...if i do that means its over & i don't want it to be over...oh, who the hell am i kiddin...this? a masterpiece that will go down in history. Thank you so much for such a waonderful ride...God bless & Peace
spiffyperson chapter 34 . 3/9/2008
*pure unadultarated glee* This chapter was superb. Faulkner, the bastards, gonna have some explaining to do. I love the last line. It's oh so heart warming. I'm just a tad bit worried about that tabloid guy. Who knows what he'll say about Allison. I can't possilby wait for more.
mayfairmom chapter 34 . 3/9/2008
That last line? Made of serious WIN...much like this entire story. i'll be here, waiting for more...Peace
nomad1328 chapter 34 . 3/8/2008
You had me worried for a moment. House so out of it... but it's good to see there's a bit of him left. But Faulkner's actions here make me think that something is working to control him as well. Interesting. Keep up the good work!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 34 . 3/8/2008
holy crap..Bil's one crazy crazy sick bastard! Great job..his character is so evil..

I hope they can save House! will you write a sequal? I hope so! :)

spiffyperson chapter 33 . 3/4/2008
I'm aggravated beyond words. You should have ended this story now. Dragging it out is not only making me loose interest, but the scenarios are getting more and more ridiculous. That being said, it was a very suspenseful and the writting was fabulous as usual. I REALLY can't wait for the next chapter.
variella chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I've heard good things about this story from rara and houseketeer on lj...I've only read the first few chapters and they're great. SO looking forward to a nice long read.
anon chapter 33 . 3/3/2008
holy crap! another cliff hanger? you're just toying with us now...and that's just plain mean. please update soon!
mayfairmom chapter 33 . 3/3/2008
Why you little...::headsdesk::...ugh...Peace
420PeaceFrogs chapter 33 . 3/3/2008
more...

:D
to21be chapter 33 . 3/2/2008
No! Don't stop there!

I had stopped reading some chapters ago, but only because I have a bad memory and thought I'd enjoy reading even more if I could read it all in one go. So I printed the whole story out a couple of days ago (for some reason thinking that the latest chapter must have been the last). I was shattered to be kept hanging again and then insanely happy when I saw you had updated. And now this cliffhanger. You are so mean! ;-)

Mean, but brilliant. I'm still completely drawn in and can't wait to see what happens next. Great writing, great story, great original characters and a very creepy universe.

Thank you!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 33 . 3/2/2008
omg..you end the chapter there? wow..drama, drama, drama! Loved it! :)

anon chapter 32 . 2/28/2008
you leave us hanging like that! how could you? XD please update soon!
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »