Reviews for A Long Slow Fade
Akylae chapter 32 . 2/28/2008
Great story. Stumbled upon it and ate it all up in one go.

Even better because it's in present tense, (Not many of those around.) adds to the excitement, the past tense would have had a predetermined feel. (which is why the cliffhanger is agony. ARGH.)

Bill is scary, his skill is *shudders*. Greg's internal monologue-dialog is awesome, especially because one can't quite tell if the italic or non-italic thoughts are the sane ones. Great way to show his mixed-up mind.

Kudos.

P.S. Please let it be Wilson.
mayfairmom chapter 32 . 2/26/2008
Someday...our paths will cross and the first thing i will do is smack you upside the head for this cliffy...then i will hug you with all my heart for writing this amazing story...Peace
spiffyperson chapter 32 . 2/25/2008
God, the tention is killing me. This is a beautiful story, and I'm thoroughly ashamed I haven't commented on it before. You are a lovely writter, and I cannot wait for the long awaited climax. Well, semi-climax, at the very least.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 32 . 2/25/2008
amazing job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
bahahumbug chapter 32 . 2/25/2008
OH MY GAWD, you are killing me! I love this story...I sit on the edge of my seat reading each chapter as quickly as possible, because I can't wait to see what happens...and then I have to go back to the beginning and read it slower to get all the details...please, I'm BEGGING you update soon!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 32 . 2/24/2008
GAH! I HATE YOU! So mean...I cannot even being to...jeeze...so bloody mean that is...

"the doorknob turns"

mean mean mean

and with every one showing up all right there and ah!

Please update soon

p.s. i don't hate you :D
420PeaceFrogs chapter 31 . 2/19/2008
it is all coming to a head and I am dying to see who gets to House first...can't wait till the next update...keep it up this is awesome
kitsune chapter 31 . 2/18/2008
Oh, the suspense! Can't believe that Cuddy was taken in so easily. What would House say (if he hadn't been). Can't wait to see "Bill" revealed for what he really is!

Great story, and looking forward to the next chappy!
nomad1328 chapter 31 . 2/18/2008
Nice to see a new update! This is coming together very well- and so very interesting that you have pitted Cuddy and Wilson as not quite against each other. This fic continues to have your trademark feel to it and it's lovely!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 31 . 2/18/2008
yay..go Lois for looking out for House! :) Hopefully Cuddy will come to her senses and help wilson and allison look for House!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Sinister Scribe chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
scare!

wow, this is good. Even despite the fact that it's written in present tense, which i don't happen to like, i'm commited to finding out what happens.

Hope we see more of Cuddy though.

Ciao, $cribe.
mayfairmom chapter 31 . 2/18/2008
You're driving me crazy...an i should tell it doesn't take much, somedays just a putt can put me over the edge...Please, Please update soon...Peace
Feather of the Phoenix chapter 30 . 2/16/2008
Oh...that bastard's got Cuddy now...I'm gonna kill him...

well, I would if he was a real person...

Anyway, great work! You're a really descriptive writer, and I love how you actually spell- and grammar- check your work before publishing it. It bugs me when people publish good stories but half the words are spelled wrong _

Please update soon!
P'Bantonox chapter 30 . 2/12/2008
Aargh! Wilson's so close and yet... grr Stefan! Something bad needs to happen to Stefan... I hope House runs into Wilson before he leaves but... O_O
420PeaceFrogs chapter 30 . 2/11/2008
ah... f stefan...what a...uh...mean guy :D I am to filled with anger him at the moment to give a better review :)
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »