Reviews for A Long Slow Fade
phoenixmagic1 chapter 30 . 2/11/2008
OMG..Stefan is a sick freak for screwing with Wilson's head like that..I can say the same for Bill for screwing with Cuddy's mind.. omg.. this is so sad and tragic..will they help House in time? Please write more!

anon chapter 29 . 2/6/2008
YES! Wilson the amazing, Boy Wonder Oncologist found House! Please update soon!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 29 . 2/6/2008
omg..great find Wilson..keep up the amazing work :)

mayfairmom chapter 29 . 2/6/2008
Well...you did it again...you...you...(wags finger in your direction)...your good my friend, very good...nice cliffy...Peace
nomad1328 chapter 29 . 2/5/2008
I had to leave in the middle of House to go play soccer tonight... so it was nice to have an update of this upon my return. Go Wilson go!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 29 . 2/5/2008
YAY! WILSON TO THE RESCUE! RUN WILSON, RUN!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 28 . 2/1/2008
:D More please...it is getting so exciting...they are right on his tail hehehe can't wait till next update keep up the awesome work
phoenixmagic1 chapter 28 . 1/31/2008
loved the snark from House..great chapter :)

mayfairmom chapter 28 . 1/31/2008
This is gonna be good, i can jus tell...i'll be here waiting...Peace
nomad1328 chapter 28 . 1/31/2008
I'm on edge. Awaiting House's return to Wilson. But it won't be pretty, will it? Good job :)
Juliabohemian chapter 28 . 1/30/2008
"Contemplation robe"

Didn't Spock have one of those?
420PeaceFrogs chapter 27 . 1/26/2008
Oh man this is so crazy...I am totally in love with it still. :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 27 . 1/23/2008
I hope they find House soon! Great job :)

mayfairmom chapter 27 . 1/23/2008
You're killin me here...killin me...ugh...i'll be here waiting for more, that you can be sure of...Peace
nomad1328 chapter 27 . 1/23/2008
argh! and I thought Lois was going to be doing a decent thing... I still love how House is out of it- but not so out that he doesn't have some oomph left in him. Oh- and according to my co-workers (I have no expertise myself) WWF is now WWE... lawsuits and all, wildlife, etc. Always enjoyable though. Thanks for updating on a regular basis!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »