Reviews for Our Thing
210dorkette chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
this whole story is just too cute. there is just not enough jandy on the internet
LilithL2 chapter 12 . 2/28/2008
Just Perfect.

I cried, I laught and I always will think that Josh and Andy are the best couple ever!

Andromeda rules the world !
sandstar08 chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
this is really cute! i've been looking for good kyle xy fanfic, and i've finally found one!
hiddden magic chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
i loved it! please write more
hiddden magic chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
i am soo tired, i have been up since 5:30 this morning, its past twelve and icant stop reading, if i cant stop reading for my own personal health you are doing a great job!
hiddden magic chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
hey... me again, you are doin great, i almost cried, its soo good, the only thing u might want to watch is when andy changes moods, sometimes it happens really fast
hiddden magic chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
i thought the first few chapters were great, i am still reading the rest, and no worries! i think you'll be fine with andy's famous come backs, the drop dead gorgeous thing was good
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 12 . 9/29/2007
AW! sweet story.
Hera's Princess chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
This was totally cute! I love it! Good job on this story. Can not wait for more!
guardgurlXOXO chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
YAY! i LOVE it! u scared me there 4 a second, i thought she was dead! grr u! but she wasnt! yay andy! :-) i reely luv this story, ive only written one-shots on jandy, but i luv jandy. gr8 story, cant wait 4 the next one!
JennyLeah chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
Ahh! I'm so sad now! I loved that story! But I do look forward to your next one!
Amanda Marie chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
P.E.R.F.E.C.T...absolutely...P.E.R.F.E.C.T...I LOVED IT...PeAcE
babieblondie04 chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
wow what an amazing finish! I'm glad to hear that you'll be writing more jandy stories. I'll be waiting!
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
good chapter & more please
magicallymc chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
This was an amazing and breath-taking ending. You did an amazing job with it and the whole story. I can't wait for your next story, although I doubt you can tob this one (I don't know if anything can). But you great-writer types always seem to pull one out.