Reviews for Truth Be Told
naash chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
lol i loved this. i love how they met. seriously why didnt i think of that.

and this story is just brilliant especially the end where they kissed and when hinata just says finally
croquette queen chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Utterly adorable. Thank you.
unknown13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! this story is different from the other stories I read cuz Neji was the one who liked Tenten
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Lol I loved the "truth be told" parts bestest :D
lovelyell chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
A great spin on nejitenten! usually its tenten who always had feeliigs for neji but I have to say your story is memorable because it is different from other fanfics I have read
Darkshadow91 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is amazingly funny. I can totally imagine this happening. Great job.
Insane Romantic chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
LOL I loved Hinata's reaction! And the ending, especially the kiss, was so cute. :)
The Truthful Liar chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
My favorite line, (A second later she decides she doesn't care.) It's just so like her to be flippant about things stereotypical girls would spazz over.

(When they announce their relationship to the Hyuuga, Hyuuga Hinata, in an completely uncharacteristic display, throws her hands up in the air and lets out a sigh-like: "Finally!")

Was absolutely wonderful. I find it enjoyable where Hinata have random uncharacteristic outbursts (even someone like HER would eventually snap one day; no one could have THAT much patience).
pandamari chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Wow! Usually one-shots seem really rushed to me. An entire relationship in one chapter, you know? But this was perfect! I loved the ending so much. And Hinata's comment just made it perfect.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
aww, so cute! Keep it up, you rock!
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Poor Neji. :D I LIKE THIS. :) : :))
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
i liked this story too! jeez seems like im loving a lot of stories today! the end is just awesome!
SilentTears132 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
YAY TENTEN! SHOW THOSE SEXIST PIGS! Tenten and Neji are fun, because we know like nothing about Tenten so anything can happen! Love the ending! Hinata is so LOL
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I LOVED the ending.

You are so talented (and I think I've said that on MANY of your stories) that there are NO words to describe.

KEEP WRITING!
Sammy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Well, that was really sweet. Nice to see Neji and Tenten from that early on. I especially enjoyed Tenten's attitude. She is not given enough credit in the Anime. ;)

A couple of mistakes I found: On the technical side, you have a few grammar errors but nothing too crucial that takes away from the charm of this piece.

Character wise... well, I wont comment on Neji because he did seem plausible and because I really am no authority on the Hyuuga boys (I like to think I do well with my Uchihas :p)but Tenten did sound a little older for someone who's supposed to be eight and nine... Maybe its just me but both her angry speech as well as her comment about not missing seems beyond her years. I remember being eight and that's not how I would have reacted, I would have just punched the face and than walked off instead of delivering the sermon. But then again, I'm no Kunoichi. *sigh*

Which is not to say that it wasn't enjoyable. I've already stated I really like her attitude, I just think it makes her seem a little older than her age.

Good job overall though. :)
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »