Reviews for Truth Be Told
maelstrom chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Truth be told this stunk.
iHEARThyuuga chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I really really REALLY love this fic. It might be like THE best nejiten fic I've read so far! Good job!
ProfessionallyCrazedNarutoFan chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Whee! I loved this! It made me feel all giggly and giddy. Keep up the awesome work!
revenge and rebirth chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh, really! This story was so ridiculously good and I enjoyed it SO much, it's almost enough to convert me. Like, so close.(I'm a bit of a diehard LeeTen XD)

But really, how can I be when such amazing stories as this exist? I liked this SO much.

Really.
i.don'tMiSS chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Gosh. I totally loved it XD. It's just so wonderfully written! Totally a fav.
Fiercest chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
lurv it! i actually wanted to ask: may i make a continutaion to your sasusaku one?
IrisEclipsed chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This was so cute! I liked that she punched him after he said all those things about women. I'm glad Neji changed his tune or Tenten probably would've kicked him in the family jewels later on. . Nice job.
gladdecease chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh, I love these. A different way of looking at all of these pairings, but you write them so that they make sense. It doesn't hurt that you've got a nice splash of humor where appropriate.

I didn't think I'd like any of them more than the first two, but I find this one so ridiculously *perfect* for NejiTen...

I really hope you write another one. They really are a lot of fun to read.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7