Reviews for The Bunny Professor
Overlord-Zenorac chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
The nutty professor )the one with Jerry lewis) is one of my favourite movies and No-one seems to write FanFic about it, except this one, which is an incredibly good parady of it, so please continue with it, I totally want to see what Buddy does to Gaspar
azulkg chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
hello, I must say your story is great, not if you continue writing or not and because it seems that this story was abandoned, but I pray that continues. He stayed in the best part, never imagine Mr. Whiskers as an arrogant egomaniac.
I really love Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, but almost no one writes stories about them, so love your story and is really good, going to my favorites without hesitation.
If you read this please continuala.
LittleBlue33 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
hehe nice story it sound fun you should update it as soon as you can I would love to read more
Forever chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
LOL! You have to continue, this storys awsome.
atlantiandragoness chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
hmm, interesting, even though Brandy probably isn't the best person to be telling someone off about having an ego.
mdizzle chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
I liked how you put in Mr. Whisker's personal experience with waterfalls. lol.
McGeesJabberwock chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Nice to finally have some BaMW stories on this site; yours even sounds like an actual episode! As for Whisker's new name...maybe something like Lewis Jerry, as a homeage to the 1963 film? Just a thought.
mdizzle chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
That was a good bartender scene. lol.
mdizzle chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This was a good one. I needed a good laugh. XD
atlantiandragoness chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
unfortunately for me, i've seen neither version of the movie, but th fic sounds great so far anyway..