Reviews for misery loves company
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was impossibly adorable in it's banterness. I wish you would write another fic for House. This one was great!
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
As always, you've made me laugh. Love the banter! You are a brilliant comedic writer. Keep it up!
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That's fuckin' HILARIOUS.
lilyleia78 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Just rereading this and I wanted to tell you how very much I love it. It's so IC that I can actually hear House and Wilson having this conversation.
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was so perfect I would think it was from the show! I've been slowly going through, reading your 'Office' fics (I love them all by the way) when I caught this one for House and I am so glad - this was so funny :)

You are a TERRIFIC writer; you know your subjects so well, it's scary, but in a good way! LoL

Melissa
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
"You bring the emotional significance, I’ll bring the Cool Whip."

Ah, yes, I remember why I love you so. That sense of humor remains unparalleled on

Remember me? *waves* Been a while! I'm still here, still writing. Hopefully still writing something good. I've been thinking about picking up a pen and writing HP again, but after book 7 it's been so difficult... *tear*

Glad to see you're a House fan... probably THE best show on TV.
ESP chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Please write more house. I see so much sardonic, caustic, curt House done WRONG and you do it so very, very right.

This is a little gem of a house/wilson interaction. MORE, please? I'd so anything. Sexual favors, a washing machine, whatever.
iloveatem chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Positively adorable XD. Absolutely in character, and very witty! Kudos!

-iloveatem
IzzBot chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh, this made me giggle. I love their homoerotic banter. That show just has too many slashy moments (ha! too many!)
Flamingo1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I could of swore I reviewed this.

Oh, well. 'misery loves company' review, take two

I don't even watch this show, and you're making me ship House/Wilson. I want to see an episode now, just to ooh and aah over the two of them.

Also, Hugh Laurie just gave a fantastically funny interview in TV Guide. I would pay to see John Barrowman and him, just talking to each other.

Or, guest spotting on each other's shows. Hmm, House on Torchwood, or Captain Jack Harkness on House? Choices, choices. Pardon me while I go drool.

Oh, as a side note, the movie Overboard was filmed about an hour away from where I live.

Can't wait for the next chapter of Lamentations!
thinofsubstance chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
So I think that Cool Whip idea deserves a follow-up, yeah? :D

Or just write more House/Wilson in general, that's fine too.
Emily92 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was good, very in character ].
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
“Ahh, you caught me,” House says, snapping his fingers. “Let’s fumble towards ecstasy. You bring the emotional significance, I’ll bring the Cool Whip.” That line had me laughing out loud...

" – through obscure methods of sexual harassment, no less. He’s pretty sure that’s a truth better left unexamined."

*g* That is hilarious, and I've only seen one episode, (though not for lack of trying) I love Hugh Laurie...*snicker* And there is no such thing as too much homoerotic banter. It's practically the Star Trek motto, if you've ever seen any. _

Cheers!
anon chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
so funny, loved it
ballistics belle chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I absolutely love this story because i can totally picture this happening in one of the episode. I can hear Wilson and House in my head and it just cracks me up every time i read it. Thank you!