Reviews for Hidden Savior
XXbeautifullyXXbrokenXXheart chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
AWESOME STORY. ANYWAY, I'M NEW SO CAN YOU HELP ME OUT? MY FIRST STORY IS I CANT UNLOVE YOU, A BLEACH FANFIC. CAN YOU READ IT AND HELP ME OUT? ANWAY, I LOVE THIS STORY. BUT I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THERE WASNT LIKE A SERIOUS, HAPPY LAST MOMENT, ALMOST LEMON LIKE SCENE BEFORE HE KILLED LELOUCH.

ANGEL OF THE DARK MOON
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
that was really good. i'm so glad you didn't make it yaoi, these two are so much better in friendship/parental fics. well done! oh, and the ending was great. are you going to continue?

Devils Melody chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I think that you should write more...but it's good to leave it there too. Personally, if I don't like and ending I end up re-writing the damn thing over and freaking over until I like it.

I HATE it when I can't get it right, so then I just take a break then start again later. I don't know why my brain does what it does, but I've learned to work with my...oddness.

Keep up the good work!

Makai
anmbcuconnfan chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That was a very nice job, I felt my heart sink right along with theirs... I don't know if you are considering continuing this story or not, but I think that you should. After all, even if Ed managed to get there in time, and Roy seems to want to fight his depression more... it would be far from over, and I'd like to see you explore that. Also, I guess I did choose to see them as a potential couple, not just because I'm a huge Roy/Ed fan, but because something just seems there... an understanding that the two of them have and can develop, and something more that only the other can give. After all, with what Ed said, I have a feeling that he get those bouts too. Anyway, I think that you did a marvelous job, and I applaud you!
Just-Lynn-10310 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
. keep going i love it..more chappies plz _
chaoskey chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh God, how sad... Snif sniff...

I'll wait for the next chapter!

Verry good story, I love it!
RINIATURE chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
THIS WAS SO TOUCHING -tear-

I loved reading this e.

My friend and I had a wtf moment though haha I was reading and got to "Ed gently unbuttoned Roy's black shirt" and wasnt really paying attention and we were like "ED YOU HORNY TEENAGER" and then I finally read the rest. Properly. XD