Reviews for Kirai ni Narenai: I Can't Hate You
Takako chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
This is so well written that after all these years, now that I have stumbled across it and re-read it, I have to review it. It's realistic, it fits with the original series, no OOC... It's like reading a best seller novel. you deserve much more reviews.
Miaa4ever chapter 9 . 8/19/2003
You Rock!

That was amazing, and I can se why this is alot of peoples favorite!

You have GOT to do more Kouyako!

Never enough, you know!

Wong means King
sunshine chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
this must be one of the best, if not *the* best, Digimon fic I've ever read. Everyone's so in character (even Ken, in death) and I can so clearly see everything that's happening. And your portrayal of the characters' emotions is masterful. I absolutely love this fic! *scampers off to read more*
miyako chapter 9 . 2/11/2003
oops ; i didnt realise there were like eight more chapters! even better! this was REALLY good.I liked the whole, Ken was secretly gay thing because it would have made Yolie look bad that way... what's the deal with gomamon being insane sex guy? lol
Miyako chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
omg, do you have any idea how good this is? This must have taken you a LONG time! WELL DONE!
Flesh-N-Bone chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
WoW... That was quite a fic... damn has a current dilema with thier coding with the chapters though... so any fic I want to read with chapters I can't... oh well, I guess it's not as bad as when I couldn't read any of their fics at all... I never really bothered to check but if this is the only chapter you have up now please get up another one as soon as possible. PLEASE. Sorry I just really feel like typing because I now can type without looking at the keyboard... see no errors... okay I'll shut up now!
Selena Style chapter 9 . 5/27/2002
This is the best future fic ever! I read up to Chpt 4 along time ago and never found it again, but then suddenly I read something that reminded me of your work so I decided - finish it! Its sooo sad, but so good. I love the kids, not getting two-dimensional personalities, but something real. I also enjoy that its not quite happily ever after. Sure there is Izzy and Miyako, but what about Ken x Daisuke as well as Kari x TK. They have issues, but they accept them where they are. Your descriptions and insights are another plus. You think in a way most people could never reach. There is a twist at every turn. Fantastic job!
The TurquoiseCow chapter 9 . 5/26/2002
Wow...s'very kewl story. I must confess, being a Ken fan, that I was horrified by the beginning of this, but I got over it because the writing was absolutely excellent. I love how you develop the subplots - many stories are just "PLOT" and nothing else, but you have background stories and character development that's unrelated to the main story with Miyako and Koushiro. I admire that complexity. The ending was absolutely fabulous. All in all, a fabulous story. _
Sun-chan1 chapter 8 . 5/21/2002
Wow! That fic was amazing! I loved the way you you got everone together in the epilouge. Mikomi was cool too. I really liked the fact that she was so opinoniated. _ I loved this fic. Thanks so much for writing it.
Tiggs Panther chapter 9 . 5/10/2002
Absolutely excellent 'fic. I've just read through it in two sittings.

And the only complaint I have is that it's not after 1am, and I was going to turn in before midnight. .
Maggie chapter 8 . 2/10/2002
Hmm, I really wanted to add a few more things. One, how could I forget to mention Koushirou? He's like only one of the single most important characters here. _ Well, maybe because he's been written so well, so wonderfully, that I forgot to tell you? Maybe. And also, the Kouyako. It was absolutely amaizing. So... I just loved the whole "I can't hate you because I love you too much." That was perfect. Last words: Rb rules. All bow down to Rb. _~
Maggie chapter 9 . 2/10/2002
Hurt me later Miss Rb, but I, who had been so dilligently reading this fic until Part 5, *finally* got around to reading the rest today, only almost 3 months later. _;;; But anyway, I liked this story A LOT. It's beautiful, and even with the plotline cuts, it was a nicely focused story, and the ending was great. All hail the happy ending! _ Hmm, I was right when I suspected Daisuke liked Ken and vice-versa back when I read part 3 or 4. I still feel sorry for Daisuke, but the part with the flowers and him talking to Ken in the epilouge gives me hope that his future will be happy. Other just random thoughts and comments are: Mimi and Jyou appear to be reconciling...yay! Well, Matt and Sora. Their scene, the whole fact that they were tricked by the Yagami siblings, and their reasons... the misunderstanding. It was well done, and I appericate *how* you wrote it, *how* the reasons were addressed. Ah, anyone else? Oh of course, Ken and Miyako. The whole purpose of this fic here. It was... I just liked it. I'm not sure how to say. As for the children, they were great. They didn't play a major role, but I liked the reasoning behind their names, and the characterization that they did get. So, all hail Rb for writing an absolutely amazing Digimon, 25-years later fic!
Devidramon chapter 9 . 2/3/2002
Great story. Even the authors' notes were interesting!
Kit Spooner chapter 9 . 1/17/2002
Oh, wow. Rb, your fic here may have just pushed and shoved its way up to the top of my very short list of favorite Digimon fanfics. I think I read the first couple chapters a long time ago but then wandered off after discovering that it wasn't complete. I'm delighted that I've rediscovered your stories. It's obvious that you put an incredible amount of work into writing this, in the form of careful planning as well as the actual writing of the prose. You managed to account for the bizarre ending that Toei set up for Digimon and then you transformed it into something lighter and more full of hope. Except for poor Daisuke. *sighs* That poor boy always seems to get the short end of the stick in fanfiction. He has to deal with everything from losing his One True Love to a car accident in some stories, to the periodic non-consentual lemon scene with the Kaizer. Anyway, I adore Kouyako stories, despite the fact that there are so few. Geek Power! Woo! So kudos for your completion of this fabulous story. I'll try to remember not to lose track of you again . . .
Jay Man chapter 9 . 1/9/2002
Finally done and it was worth the wait. I loved this story and I checked almost daily

for updates. I think the ending was just about perfect and I don't think it was too sappy.

I agree with you about Toei and plotholes ( I hated that ending) so Brava great fic!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »