Reviews for Dark Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
The phrase is beaten to a pulp, not pump.
Esther -chan chapter 39 . 2/5/2012
this story is really good all 39 chapters are great! I would love to know what happens next so please update soon!
zutarababe chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
u might wanna fix the beginning :P

“Sure Miss Honda. Anything you want.” Yuki told Tohru’s hand and sat down at the table with the others.

but besides tht awesome story right there
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 38 . 10/22/2009
Don't sweat it about taking awhile to update. Life happens. I can't speak for any of your other reviewers, but I personally don't care how long it takes you to update. Just as long as you don't abandon this.

Anyway. Great chapter. Sure hope Akito doesn't do anything too bad to Rena yet...

PS chapter 38 . 10/22/2009
I'm glad you are writing again :D

I just want to see kyo pwning major a** :D

Please let him be a great hero haha
yumi-echizen chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
its pretty good i gues

maybe just add a little bit more detail on what they're doing or something
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 37 . 5/24/2009
Well... at least Rin's going to help them fight now? Although I kind of get the feeling that she could do more harm than good. I'm glad Kyo's going to try to forgive Rena though. Especially since it wasn't even her fault. She couldn't do anything to change what Inami did. Besides, Inami knew what was right, and she only did it because she had to. I reread that chapter again to refresh my memory.

Hopefully this battle goes well... at least as well as it can...

Alic3InWond3rland chapter 37 . 5/24/2009
Oh my-wow! This is by far one of the greatest stories I have read in a long time! Thank you so much for the enjoyment this story has brought! :D There were however a few typing mistakes, but always clear enough to make out what they meant. Again, thank you so much for a brilliant story! I can't wait for the next chapter! .
GHSNEKO chapter 37 . 5/23/2009
Nice! Dude, i totally missed you! you're into, what, 9th grade this year? ITS BEEN FOREVER! considering, im going to 10th! oy!

Rant complete, I LOVE KYO!

Love, Neko-chan
GHSNEKO chapter 36 . 5/22/2009
O.M.G. I-I...I thought you had...Had..Died. *begins bawling* OH MY GOD! I missed you so much! *gasp* I-I thought I'd never read anymore of your writing *Sniff* AGAIN!

OKAY then...whew. EXCELLENT CHAPTER! Wow...no matter who writes it, be it one of us commonplace fanfiction writers, or the great author of the manga themself, Rin is always a total bitch. Update soon!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 36 . 5/21/2009
Intriguing... Maybe eventually Rin will forgive Rena? I hope so. Especially if Haru explains to Rin why he did what he did. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what happens next! I know this isn't as long of a review as I had been doing, but I'm tired and don't feel like typing... sorry.

The wait was fine. Sometimes real life has to come first, no matter how much we don't like it.

PS chapter 36 . 5/21/2009
Why does Kyo the badass have to follow her directions?

I want Kyo to be awesome and be really cool

or at least have a really cool part in this story and make everyone regret treating him so badly haha.

Anyways, I'm glad this story is continued :D

Keep writing!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 35 . 1/10/2009
Sorry it took me so long to read this. Life's been stressful lately...

Good to know Momiji's been forgiven and all. And here comes Rin! Oh boy. Something tells me this will be very dramatic...

I don't like how short this is, but I can't think of anything else to say. Great chapter though!

GHSNEKO chapter 35 . 12/28/2008
hello again! Wow, feels like forever since i like "TALKED" to you... anyways, great chapter.. loving the story...!

Ja ne, GHSNEKO!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 34 . 12/13/2008
Interesting... interesting... Rena's dream was really freaky. Why does the Angel of Death look so much like her? And why are there so many unanswered questions in these last two chapters? I don't feel like listing them all... I'll just hope that you answer them all by the end of the story. Looking forward to Rin's appearance soon. That'll definitely add a new dimension to everything... Great chapters, like always!