Reviews for Just for a Moment
rohor chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
has been a very nice story
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
OMG! THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER :) I just love Kyo and how you describe his emotions. The ending was just beautiful! Great job ;)
briigeeeee chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
O-oh, my G-god...ILOVEDTHISSOFRIKKENMUCH! -sniff- It was beautiful! And now, this fic is my all time favorite fic in the Fruits basket catagory! (and let me tell ya, i've read a lot of FB fics in my time:P)I'm deffiantly reading more of your stories!

:)brige
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is the best one shot ever because it's a long one shot. Plus, the writing is amazing and there's lots of detail, and it's a Kyoru fanfic, and the fluff is adorable. Now I'm done with my rant.

Wait...

I loved it!
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This was awesome
JustDone chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
that was so good and i loved it ,

please write some more tohruxkyo stories cause u are an awesome writer

thnx
Cristalake chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
aw kawaii I LOVE kyoru fluff. This was a cotton candy cloud
LadyLydia chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Excellant job...I loved it.

I love Kyo/Honda too...Good job!
BigCheezyGrinXDD chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw! That was so cute! That was a great one shot.
Gypsy-Airs chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
OMG! That was so good! I cant wait to read other writings of yours!
wolftracks17 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
aw so cute!
tripodion chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
this made me feel all warm inside... and thats saying something cause not a lot of stories do that to me... i love this story!
forgiven4ever chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
AW! That is so sweet. I love it. Kyo&Tohru 4ever!You have AWESOME writing skills. I had just finished watching all the episodes so I could understand it, and I love episode 26, though it made me sad...they're over. sniff. Anyways, is there any more good fruit baskets fics from u coming up soon? ]

God bless,

forgiven4ever
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Aw, I loved this story. _ I've only seen the series, though, but I know what happens in the manga, heh...This story was really sweet, and I have to say that the ending had to be my favorite. I'm a TohruxKyo fan too, and this has been the best one I read so far! ] Great job.
Super-Kyo chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was the longest, prettiest, most aw oneshot ever! I loved it! A big congrats to you!