Reviews for Masquerade
Ned Pepper chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
could you send me a link to Ghosts of Yesterday i am unable to find it. thanks.
5livelaughlove5 chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
i love how they didnt know what raccoons were and then ironhide was like taken care of. :)
NightElfCrawler chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
And just thought I'd review here to up your count. This story rocks, I love re-reading it several times _
tomorrow4eva chapter 13 . 2/6/2008
Great ending! I really enjoyed that. You wrapped it up very nicely. One final obstacle, and a well-deserved celebration. I hope you celebrate finishing, too. Congrats!
Meirelle chapter 13 . 2/6/2008
I totally died at the "your mom" joke. I was not expecting it. :D

Good job. Great ending. I'm looking forward to the "sequel" story.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 13 . 2/5/2008
This has been an amazing ride! You maintained such an interesting story through such an unbelievable sequence of events, and then wrapped it up with everyone still in character and with this reader wishing for more (so glad there will be another part coming) Impressive, exciting, lots of fun and so well written it's on my list of top 10 stories no question!
Ray of Starlight chapter 13 . 2/5/2008
This was awsome and I absolutely loved it. I'm glad it all worked out in the end. Sam's last line was great! This whole plot was great! I'm really glad I read this and I look forward to more of your stories! :-D

GREAT JOB!

-Ray
ishmaranara chapter 13 . 2/5/2008
This has been a neat ending to a funny and serious story.
come-by-chance chapter 13 . 2/5/2008
That was great! But none of them thanked Ratchet? Anyways, the sequel sounds hilarious! Can't wait for it! XD
SkyHighFan chapter 13 . 2/5/2008
You should do a sequel to this that picks up the storyline as Barricade is still out there: badly damaged yes, but not destroyed just defeated.
Sapphire1 chapter 13 . 2/5/2008
I've been following the story almsot from the beginning and really enjoyed the whole bit. Very well done and thanks for the image of Bee driving through Optimus' legs - big grin here.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 13 . 2/5/2008
Kudos to you for finishing such a satisfyingly wonderful story. Very enjoyable, whether it be concerning the characters, the prose, the emotions ... it was all very well done and a pleasure to read.

I liked this a *lot*.

Keep up the great writing!

QOTS~*~
ishmaranara chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
Just found this story one chapter before the end, but I definitely enjoyed the little venture as you call it. I look forward to the ending.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
I can't believe how awesome this is ) Poor Ratchet...that scene with the bomb/spark chamber was heart wrenching. And then his not wanting to talk about it later when Will asks...They are so close yet so far from a cure! And now we only have on chappy left? Very well done as always, right down to the twist at the end!
Ray of Starlight chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
He's ALIVEE! Haha! One more chapter? Oh boy! Can't wait to read this. I think this stroy is very original and funny. You have Sam down perfectly even while in the body of a giant alien robot and that takes skills. Are really like this. Awsome job!:-D

-Ray